Chapter 1 Why my life sucks..

"Lexie, hurry up!" Screeched my demanding mother as the fumbled with the car keys. "You missed the bus you lazy thing!" She snapped again. With a slight roll of my eyes and jumped into the disgusting yellow car making mum (who at times can be mistaken for a devilish monster) pop her rocket again, yippee another ride with this maniac, I thought as we sped away.

At the front door of the indescribable school I attend, the principal was waiting for me. With my head down it kept walking, leaving my infuriated mother to deal with the stumpy little principal. Just before I was able to pull the door open the ringing of my mothers screech filled my small ears "She did what?!" I made out. With my head held high I couldn't help but let out a chuckle, god it was fun listening to my strict mother grumble or, in this case, screech with humiliation.

A sharp sting went threw my white shoulder as I connected with a mountain of a man. The boy slouching I front of my grumbled is apology and then stumbled away. New kid my mind conformed the face was unrecognisable. New kids weren't very common around the small school of Justin town.

Threw out the day, the young mans handsome face never left my mixed up mind. I couldn't help it, I wanted too know his name. No, I had too know his name. It never accrued to me that I suddenly felt like stalking him, it just felt like an attraction I couldn't shake. I felt like my eyes had love hearts in them. I was immediately felt queazy like I needed to vomit up my common seance. Liking a guy I haven't even met before? Wow that low even for you Lexie. I told my self, get a grip girl, you know better then that. But I just couldn't shake this mystery man off my mind.