Chapter 2 The "new boy"

His name is Maverick. And dam did his name match him, he was as fine as a fine-liner and was so hot he melted the bloody sun. I instantly felt I had to talk to this new boy. "Hey, I'm Lexie" I gave an encouraging smile to let him know I'm perfectly normal, but he looked as though I was riding an elephant through the disgusting school grounds. "I.. I'm.. Maverick" he stuttered shyly looking at the grassy green ground. Never in my life have I met someone so cute!!! Asking what class he had next, he replied in a hushed tone that he had art, same as me. I told him that he could sit next to me but he declined politely. Well, that was embarrassing I thought, felling the redness crawling up my neck making my cheeks turn a rose-berry red. Spinning is circle the crazy brats (as I called them) were giggling under their hands like I couldn't see. Leader Cb looked at me like a freak, with a roll of my eyes I just stared at them with the eyes of the mean devil, they looked at my with big eyes like I was the ugly monster. "Hows your new boyfriend, wait, he'd never date you!" they taunted in disgustingly sweet voices, it made me gag. They just laughed as I tried my best not to vomit, setting of at a sprint I headed strait to the safety of the bathroom. Clip clops of heels "Ha I could walk five miles in heels and not one foot out of step!" (-tightrope Illy) said one of the Cb, sitting as still as possible I held me breath, comments about everybody were thrown around the room like a ball, god they are monsters! I thought as I bagged them out my my head, never have I met such idiots, talking crap about everyone like they are the queen bees and we are the busy beehive workers. Suddenly, I pushed the white door open, grabbing my full drink bottle, I squeezed the freezing water into leader Cb, Jessie, and watched, with great satisfaction, as the thick black eyeliner she was wearing ran down her face like a stream. A shrilling scream bounced of the walls, hurting my pierced ears a lot. But it was so worth it. "You freak!!" Screeched Jessie as she looked in the wet mirror at her stuffed up makeup. "Jewely Jessie has jacked up makeup. Poor Jessie" I pouted as I left the room with a bounce in my step. You'll pay you little nobody shouted the walls around me.