ONE

AN: so this is my new teen wolf fic bc why the heck not tbh. I'm so very excited for this idea bc i love love love writing about supernatural things bc it has a more manouverability for fiction. anyway, I hope you guys like it! xx

DEREK HALE was becoming accustomed to finding himself chained up and hanging with the hum of an electric current passing through his veins. What he wasn’t accustomed to was having his annoyingly still-back-from-the-dead uncle yapping away in his ears. 

“Why are you looking at me like this is my fault?” Peter asked looking over at a glaring Derek. 

“Because it is your fault. It’s always your fault,” Derek responded, too exhausted from having electric volts pass through his body to even roll his eyes. 

“Yeah, you’re probably right,” Peter conceded and this time Derek couldn't help his eye-roll. 

“Just stop talking, Peter.” 

“There’s no need to be so rude. I had my finger cut off for you,” Peter quipped and Derek fought to keep himself from growling in frustration. He didn’t have time to formulate a retort however, his attention distracted by the dust particles falling from the ceiling above, as heavy footsteps could be heard thumping above them, the sound of falling bodies following close behind. 

Derek shared a look with Peter wondering who it was that was crashing the hunters’ party. They didn't have to wait too long as not a moment later, a familiar girl walked through the doors easily taking out the machine gun clad hunter who was meant to be guarding the Hale’s. 

She turned her face to smirk at the two prisoners, the three long, jagged scars on her neck straining. 

“You’re the one who saved Issac,” Derek was the the first to speak as the girl approached them. 

“I’m the one who was hired to save Isaac,” the girl responded, eyeing the half naked men up and down in amusement. 

“Someone hired you to get us out of here?” Peter asked skeptically, every inch of his face masked with disbelief. 

“Someone hired me to get Derek out of here,” Braeden eyed Peter with distaste. “You, I’m totally fine leaving for dead,” she shrugged moving to unbuckle Derek’s shackles. 

“When did I get this reputation?” Peter turned to Derek, who simply ignored him not wanting to get into the details of Peter’s murderous rampage just over a year ago, which ended up in his own death that he was able to manipulate his way out of and bring himself back to life by using Lydia. 

“Who hired you?” Derek asked Braeden instead. 

“Deucalion.” 

“Deucalion? The guy who did that to you?” Peter asked referring to the three scars on her neck and chest.