1. The Beginning.

When I woke up that morning I felt different, I just ignored it. So I got up and got ready for school, I have to ride the bus. I'm so close to driving. I'm 15.

But I ride bus 259, i have to say it's the best bus for only 2 reasons tho. The bus driver is the best, and him. His name just so happens to be chandler Collins. He is a grade above me, he is tall, he has black hair, blue eyes, and is completely perfect.

It was the end of freshman year and I was completely and totally in love with chandler..I just lost control. The last day of school he didn't show, I figured out he went to the beach. We were suppose to kiss that day...but he bailed. I didn't text him until 3 weeks into summer and he answered but only once.

I said, *hey stranger*

He replied, *hey..I didn't think you'd want to talk to me...*

*why wouldn't i..? I missed you..*

After that I didn't here from him for about a month, and then 2 weeks before school started back I decide to text him and I come to find out he is no longer interested in me, but I was still in love. I would not let him take that to his Advantage, so I kept it to myself.

I only told my best friend her name is Beth Pearsons. She is in the same grade as him.

He would text me sometimes and I would talk to him. I would just be heartless, like he was most of the time anyway.

When I found out he didn't care about me, all I could this is "you are the only one I care for, how could you not care for me at all...?" I was heartbroken..