40

" so your telling me I'm going to have two Yoongi's running- not make that sleeping in the practice rooms?!" Seokjin covers his mouth " your joking right?"

I shake my head " your going to be an uncle of two"

He jumps around excitedly, but turns serious " have you told rm?"

I gulp " nope, I feel like I'd put a burden on him he's stressed with the comeback"

" I'm stressed?" Oh shit I turned around to see a rm leaning on the door frame smirking " so what's this about two kids?"

Seokjin chuckles and pats me shoulder " see ya wouldn't wanna be ya!" With that he leaves me with the elephant in the room.

" oppa" I giggled in nervousness

" don't bother and split the cake already dear"

Namjoon has become like a older brother and I felt like he would act like one at this moment. He'd go after Yoongi and ask " it was about time"

" soo as you heard you're going to have two kids sleeping all over the place thanks to Yoongi and I" i gulp.

The next thing I know he hugs me tightly " I'm going to be an uncle!"

...........

" how can this be I'm so happy " bang wipes this tears " I feel like a happy soon to be grandpa "

He turns to me " how long dear?"

" 3 months we just wanted to wait to see the genders"

" and?" He Says

" both a boy and a girl"

He smiles " this calls for a little party"

The next thing I see happening is people arranging things in the event room and the boys running around yelling.

" no I'm getting them that!" I guess they are fighting in who to get me what.

" honey?" Yoongi hugs from behind " we need to talk "

I didn't know the reason but I knew this was not going to end well.

He lead me to a meeting room and sat next to me " I was thinking that we could use this as an excuse to reveal you"

Do I wanna do this?

His fingers trace my neck " only if you want to "

I shake my head " no I want to they should see your beautiful wife" I flip my hair " they should see how happy we are"

" they might harass you though"

" I'll deal with it as it comes "

" okay then"

He pulls me closer to where our noses touched when suddenly " oh those two aren't out yet and yet you already want more?"

There in the front ya stood Jimin smirking.

" shut up dork your just jealous you can't get one yourself" Yoongi tells him.

I could tell by the look of Jimin he wasn't happy about it.
Now usually he would laugh about it and pretend to fight, but not this time.

This time he just bit his lip and stormed out the door.

" huh?" I stand to get up. Yoongi then takes my wrist and shakes his head .

" let him"

I gently release myself of his hold and go find him. He was sitting outside in a cafe like place we have in the building.