Chapter 1

Winter's prov:

"Wake up you mutt" yelled Beta Theo from downstairs. I was about to yell back at him but I learned a long time ago, not to do that. If I did he would beat me until I was on the verge of death and he has done it before.

I quickly started to move down the stairs from my tiny room. I need to hurry so that I don't keep him waiting. I was about to step of last part of the stairs when someone grabbed my hair. I let out a whimper, the person holding my hair laughed at my pain.

Beta Theo dragged me into the kitchen. I just remembered that I forgot to clean the kitchen because I'm still healing from the last beating. Beta Theo spun me around so I was facing him. He took my head and slap it against the counter.

"Look at this!" He yelled in my face. I whimpered at his voice. I hate when people yell at me. It makes me cry and I hate to cry in front of them. He growled at me.

"Do you need me to punish? I think you like it when I punish you." He calmly said. It scares me when he does that, changes him tone of voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After my beating, he forced me to clean the kitchen and the room that he beats me in.

When that was done I got to go to my room which I just a walk in closet big enough for a blanket and a little pillow for me to sleep with. I also have a place for my clothes in the corner and a old school backpack from when I was in first grade. It was a unicorn backpack. I keep my pictures from when I was younger and my necklace I got from my mother when I was three years old. My room also has a little window that lets the moon light in at night. The moon makes me feel closer to my parents even though they are dead.

I am planning on escaping this place and never turning back. I'm going to escape when every one is asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's 3:00 in the morning and everyone is asleep. I have packed all my clothes, which are not very many. There is two shirts, one pair of pants, and a pair of shorts. I also packed two water bottles and a couple snacks that I stole from the kitchen. I put on my tennis shoes and my necklace that my mother gave me. I put on my backpack and opened the window.

I live on the second floor in the pack house so it was not a far jump. As soon as, I landed I took off running in god knows what direction. When I get close to the edge of the pack territory, I hear howling from Beta Theo telling everyone in the pack that I escaped.

As soon as, I got passed the edge of the territory, all the mind link ties were broken. I just realized I'm a rouge now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been running for hours. I stop at a tree. I sit down at the base of the tree and I lay down and take a water bottle and a snack out of my backpack. I eat my snack and take a sip of my water. It feels good against my burning throat.

I get up from sitting and stretch for a minute and pick up my bag. When I about to start walking, I hear a deadly growl come for the thick trees. Then I see a couple other wolfs start to circle around me as the wolf that growled jump into the circle. The wolf was all black and had a white crown on its shoulder.

I realized that this was not ordinary wolf, this is the Alpha King. He started to shift and I turned around to give him  privacy.

"Turn around rouge." He said. I turned around careful not to trip or make him angry. When I turned around completely, I looked into his eyes. They were a dark green with gold specks in them.

"Mine!!!" He screamed and ran to me. I think I just died a little inside. I'm the Alpha Kings mate.

*************************************
Hey!! This is my first chapter so far. I think that I did okay. Maybe some mistakes and I'm very sorry about that. Im also sorry able how short it is.

Word count: 719 words

Bye!!!