Chapter 2

3rd pov
"G-got hurt?" Yoongi asked.
"I'll talk to you later yoon-" Jungkook stopped because he randomly broke out into tears.
"Kookie kookie!" Jimin said while hugging him.
"I-I just missed you. I was s-so scared." Jungkook said into Jimins chest.
"Let's all talk this out when we get to me and Namjoons house since it's the biggest okay?" Jin said and everyone agreed.
-
They all arrived at Jin and Namjoons house and sat in the living room.
"Jungkook, do you want to tell us what exactly happened? Or not now?" Namjoon asked while rubbing his back.
"Sure. I'm okay now." Jungkook said calmly.
"Suho took me from the hospital and used a fake body that looked exactly like me, but dead. The doctors made that story to cover their fuck up of not watching me. They may have knew that the body was fake, because how could it go this far? A full on funeral? Anyway Suho took me to his place and started to treat me like his wife/husband because he said he was in love with me. I went along with it until I gained his trust to go outside by myself. I went outside and dipped. I sprinted to the burial because it was on the news and I knew where it was. I called the police and they took Suho." Jungkook spilled everything.
"D-did he rape you Jungkook?" Yoongi asked out of nowhere.
"Almost. But I kicked him in his nuts and pleaded for forgiveness afterwards." Jungkook said while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Good thing you got good aim" Hoseok said and everyone was laughing.
Everyone was back together again.