ChinChinCruise

Author: ChinChinCruise
Warning: Mature scenes
Language: Tagalog/ English

Stories:

The official F buddy series

F1| Jace and juliana's story
F2| Caleb and Cassie's story
F3| Rafael and ruri story
F4|Stefan and serene story
F5| Hunter and Veronica's story
F6|Adrien and Ava story

Descriptions:

F1 Jace and Juliana's

~Jace Gomez is a campus heartthrob. Mysterious at walang known girlfriend sa school. Sabi ng iba, Jace is probably a gay, but I don't think so. I can attest that jace is indeed a man as he become my official F Buddy...

F2 Caleb and Cassie's
~Caleb Weston is a talented singer, dancer, and songwriter. A rising star in the world of showbusiness. I'm a big fan of Caleb and my world change when he asked me to be his Official F Buddy.....

F3♥  Rafael and Ruri's
~Sexy plus mysterious equals Rafael Stalford. He is my co-worker during daytime and  a hired assasin at night. And I never thought that I will agree to be his F Buddy...

F4♥Stefan and serene
~There is an unwritten rule that you can't fell inlove with your best friend. And then you can ask them to be your F Buddy...

Bad girl serene asked her nerdy bestfriend Stefan Villarosa as her official F Buddy as a revenge to her cheating and ex boyfriend.

Can one sweet revenge and two broken hearts have a happy ending?

F5|♥Hunter and Veronica's
~Hunter Robson a gorgeous celebrity by day and a sexy cold blooded assasin by night. My world became complicated when I asked my fellow assasin to be my Official F Buddy..

F6|♥
~Adrien Lorenzo.My boss and my F buddy. Everything is running smoothly in my fairytale F buddy story Until  Adrien's father was murdered.Their is no suspect exept Adrien himself.

Join us as we prove Adrien's innocence and escape a real murder who is now after Adrien's life.

•Other stories:

-The heartbreaker series

Para sa mahilig sa short novels po😊