Chapter 2

*Two days later*
It was a quiet afternoon,birds were chirping,and animals were out of their dens.All was peaceful,until... 'BANG BANG!'
The animals scurry away and retreat back into the deep parts of the forest,fleeing from the loud noise.The sounds only continued,as Leo kept shooting rubber bullets at Abby,who was deflecting them with her katana.The two were doing their daily training session,under the supervision of their father and Vi.The goal for today's training,was to not rely solely on their power in a fight.Vi,having already done this type of training when she was Abby's age,was watching her sister,who was doing pretty well so far.But then,Leo began to speed up and Abby was having a hard time with trying to deflect all of them.So much in fact,that a bullet knocked her katana out of her hand,and just as a bullet was about to hit her in the face,Abby held up her hands and stopped the bullet,which was inches away from her face.She let the bullet go and as it fell,she stormed of deep into the forest.
"Abby wait!"
Vi shouted as she went after her little sister.Their father and brother decided to sit this one out,not wanting to aggravate Abby with more questions and risk her powers getting out of control.When Vi found Abby,she was pacing back and forth,muttering to herself as she kicked a few rocks.
"Abby,"
Vi said softly,seeing how mad her sister was, "what's wrong?"
"Oh you know what's wrong Vi."
Abby said,not even bothering to look up at her sister.Vi sighed before asking,
"You're upset that you messed up in the training today,right?"
Abby nodded her head while continuing to look down.As Vi was going to say something,she noticed a bush move and said in a low voice, "Abby,get behind me."
"What,why-"
"Just do it!"Vi interrupted her sister while getting out her bow and arrow.As Abby started heading towards her,a hooded figure from the bushes,got in between them while facing Abby.
"Get away from her!"
Vi shouted at the hooded figure,aiming her arrow at them.But before she could shoot,she was then pushed up against a tree while they approached Abby.Abby,like her sister was then pushed up against a tree,
"No,Abby!"
Vi cried out as she tried to get free,but was unable to move.The hooded figure then held their hands up and opened a portal behind Abby.Abby gasped and reached out for her sister,
"Vi!!"
She shouts as she fell into the portal.
"Abby no!!!"
Vi cried out as the hooded figure disappears and the portal closes.