Chapter 2

Crystal's POV

"Dad?" I called. He was driving me to school although I didn't need a ride because I had my own car. Dad was more, out of focus when I was around. I mean it's like when dad and I are by ourselves, nobody else is in the world. We're on our own. It's like, there is nothing to worry about.

"Yeah?" he picked up his coffee and took a sip.

"What's it like finding your mate—"

I was cut off by dad spitting his coffee out all over the window shield. He growled at himself and sighed. I held back from laughing my butt off. Dad always tensed up when I brung up having a boyfriend or a mate. Or even liking someone. "Why would you ask that!? It's not like you'll ever find him. You'll be my baby girl forever. Nothing is ruining us. Ever." he said as he kept driving.

"That's so mean! I actually like someone, he's cute. He has the—"

"Don't Crystal. Stop! You're still a baby. I mean you haven't even gotten the eyes yet so don't start bringing up how you like someone." dad cut me off. I scowled at him and he gave me a serious look before we were at school.

"What eyes? What're you even talking about. I should've had this conversation with mom, she's more nicer and more cool!" I groaned before exiting the car.

"Ha! Yeah right! You're mother was such a cool person back then, she had an iphone, she was super pretty and she ruled the school!" he said sarcastically.

I smiled at him and pulled out my phone. "I'm telling her that you're talking about her!" I smiled evilly.

"No I was kidding your mom was beautiful back then and she is now!" he yelled.

"She doesn't have a phone smart one!"

Dad growled at me before I entered the building. I mouthed 'Love you' and he rolled his eyes. I laughed and walked inside without actually looking ahead of me. I smiled as I smelled Giovanni's scent. He smelled like fresh cut grass with perfume sprayed on it. I looked up from my phone and smiled at him. Of course he wasn't looking at me until I slammed my face against a locker making a loud noise. He looked at me and smirked as he kept walking with his friends. I felt an arm go around my waist and I growled. My attention turned to Jonah, I pushed him away from me and he frowned. "You look good today." he commented wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and looked back in the direction Giovanni was in. I frowned seeing he was gone. I then kept walking until my brother linked his arm with mine. I looked at him and smiled. He kissed my forehead and I poked his stomach. It was something we did. Christian looked me up and down and he frowned. "Can you change?" he pleaded. I had on a blue short sleeve shirt and black shorts which were mid-thigh. My white converse and my hair was down in curls as usual. I had on clear lipstick and light blue eyeshadow.

"Why?" I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm sorry Cris but you look like a slut straight out of the club." he said.

"No I don't!" I frowned.

"Yes Crystal, you do! I'm taking you home so you can change." he said, pulling me towards the entrance. I yanked my arm away and scowled at him. "No!" I growled and turned around walking away. He stopped me dead in my tracks as he ran in front of me. He growled at me loudly causing everyone to be quiet and glare at us. "Outside!" he ordered. Christian is soon to be Alpha. And I had to obey him, and dad. And mom. And Randy. Wow it feels like everybody controls me.

I huffed and marched outside going to his car. I really had no choice but to obey him. I wanted to stand tall and tell him I wasn't going to go outside. But I had to. I got in Chris' car and soon he was with me. I paid him no attention whatsoever as I stared out the window. He put his hand on top of mine, I pulled away from him and he sighed. I absolutely hated when I had to be mad at Christian. He knew it too. But this was stupid. He did this for no reason at all. And he called me a slut! My own brother! My twin, literally. He started the car and we were on the road driving really fast.