Chapter 1

So it's a normal school day for me, Sky Gordon.

I get up late, wake up my 4 siblings, bathe, eat, and got out the house at least 7:12  because I drop off my siblings at school.

Today was even more special, not only it was Friday, today there was a house party that one of my friends were throwing.

I was unexpectedly happy because it was Friday, now I am going to a party put frosting on the cake.

~~~

I drop my 4 siblings to school then I went to my school. I went to go park my car and I am joining the entrance line to get in the school now.

"Hey Sky" my bestie Kaylah called from behind me, I gave her a hug like always, "Are you going to the party tonight" I asked.

"My mom said I could but it seems to be boring for me you know", she replied.

 "no I dont", I reply. "You are my bitch and you know that the party won't be  as lit as It would be without you".

We both laughed it off. Anyway we start heading to class "What do we have first period" I asked, calmly,.We have Mr.Hester (Math)".omg I hate him so  much you don't even know like OMG.

We get in this old craddy class."Welcome everyone I am so glad to see new faces and smiles..." after that I just zoned him out because, I hate him so badly.

Since me and my friend, Kaylah hate him so much we decided to talk all though out his class. The conversation was about me trying to make her come to the party cause everyone is going to be there.

~~~

LUNCH

My friend Kaylah told me that the party was hosted by my crush, Travis . 

"I'm def going to that party", I said.

~~~

After a long conversation, I got her to finally go to the party. I was so happy cause all my other friends " had something to do" they dont know that i am not dumb, I used to do that trick on them. But they can do what they have to do because they vibes boring AF..... so i really dont care.

~~~

last period

Ok so I am walking fast cause the party is at 4:39 and it is 3:10 and i live 15 minutes away and i want to take a shower and take out my clothes.

I am walking out the rusty building then a call comes from behind me saying "hay sky ", I looked around can you take a wild guess who it was, it was Travis, He told me that "i am having a party today do you want to come" i replied saying "i was already gonna go but thanks for telling me just in case" he did no repliy instead he just smiled.I blushed and walk away.

when i got home it was 4:05 i rushed in my room to bathe i even forgot to say hi to my mom i did not know that i would regret it later.So when i was done i brushed my teeth cause i dont want my breath to stink, a text popped up in my phone, it was from katie it read:

"what hair style should i do"

"IDK"

"if you do not tell me i am not coming anymore"

"fine do curls"

"i hate curl, noo"

"but you said a hair style not a speacial one dumbo "

~~~

I PUT DOWN MY PHONE AND IGNORED THE REST OF THE NOTIFICATIONS.

I put on my make up now it is time to get dress, I put on my favorite flowy skirt and an nice shirt to go with it, I put on my vans and I am ready to go . then I receive a call from katie she said "I am on my way you know what just come downstairs I am about to turn the corner now" "ok".

~~~

ok so remember how I said that I never told my mom hi when I came in and I said I would regret it later, yeah ummm......

So I get downstairs and I see my mom "hi mom" "so you now see me huh","what are you talking about" "you know you are to come in and tell me good after noon or hi but instead you chose to say nothing". I just stared at her senselessly. My phone rang it was Katie ,i walked to the door......