Remember (19)

Me being clueless was a normal thing for me , in fact I was already used to it. Although it was starting to get annoying , all the things I didn't know were more than what I didn't understand .

I decided to stay home the rest of the weekend . I gave myself Mani paddies and practiced my make up, I even watched a few movies and slept for a really long time. I even managed to do some studying . just anything I could do, to while away time .

The bruises I'd gotten from the wired guy ,the other day were barely visible .

By the time morning came I was already up , just waiting for the sun to rise. once my alarm clock rang I all but jumped out of bed .And went into the bath room .

After my shower I went into my closet to find something to wear . I suddenly remembered the necklace my mom left for me , I decided I wasn't ready to wear it yet . I quickly got dressed keeping it simple, grabbed my purse and headed downstairs .

I pushed the door open once I'd gotten to the kitchen .

" morning " selene greeted .while I took a seat in front of her as she worked behind the island .

" I'm starving " I said to which she laughed .

" what "

" well that may be  because you skip your meals a lot "

" no shit "

" what would you like "

" what do you have "

She picked out a plate and served a generous amount of scrambled eggs .

" that's a bit much" she shook her head and passed the plate to me anyway .

" eat up"

And I did happily. although i didn't eat it all , I don't think anyone could've .

When I got to school I noticed that the parking lot wasn't filled up yet , that usually meant allot of people hadn't arrived yet .

I stayed in my car and played with my phone . by play I mean , replied to texts , emails and checked out my different social networking accounts .

I jumped when I heard a sudden knock on my window .

I let out a breath and opened the window . " hi Gabe "

" what are you doing in there " he asked leaning against the window .

" I got here a little too early I guess "

" I can see that, although I never took a girl like you to show up at school so early "

Maybe he thought I was one of those girls who would spent hours on hair and makeup , I mean I did that sometimes but its not my fault the time was just never enough .

" what did you take me for "

"I don't know , your not exactly defined by your looks "

" see you lost me there "

" like , no one expects a girl like you to be like you "

" like me how "

" well your pretty , but rather nice for a rich girl, no offence "

I was a bit taken aback by his honesty but at least he wasn't pretending like other people .I wasn't even that rich ,just a little from my family's businesses whatever they did .

" none taken , although you do realise you just indirectly called all rich people snubs right "

" most of them are, to be honest , your"he took a pause "different "