Started with a Smile

*august pov*

Man its hot in LA. a nigga need a DRANK!! since i was headed to the mall i guess imma get me a drink and other stuff. Soon as i stepped one foot out the car i ran into fans.

"august you so fioneee!!" duh. i know that. I said hey to a few fans but im trynna have some me time. i walked into foot locker and got some more jays. Now a nigga hungry! Tf wrong with me?! i stand in line at chikfila and then get my food. i looked behind me and see the most beautiful girl ever. She had purple highlights that compliments her mocha skin tone. She was tall and slim with a model like body. Her hair stopped past her shoulders. She smiled at me. I smiled back. She aint say no groupie stuff so it was a plus for me. I gotta know her. She was sitting alone and so was i. so why not move over there?

"mine if i join you?" i asked. she looked up and smiled. "sure" she replied. "i couldnt help but notice you over there. and you are stunning." i said. she smiled but it faded.

"so you think because you a singer you can have any girl you want? what you want august?" she said.

"Well honestly i just wanna know your name. thats all." i said.

she sighed. "Im justine. and sorry bout that."

"no its fine. i understand." we talked for some time and it had to come to an end.

"So can i have your number so we can keep in touch?" i asked. we changed numbers and that was that.

it started with a smile.