hawkmoths failure

Marinettes pov

I've been searching for this city for 2 hours and noromoth has disappeared master Fu asked me to keep watch until the others are healed chat saved us all we could have died according to master Fu this version of hawkmoth is a murder and will stop at nothing to get what he wants that's why he killed Courtneys parents .

I sighed and stopped looking looks like he's hiding for now better head back . I headed over the rooftops taking a slow pace I had to get my breathe back I herd a noise and dodged blocking with my yo-yo a villan was akumatised it looked like a student from my school I attacked and ran after he she tried freezing me I need chat I hid behind a wall and called him pick up chat.

Chat "my lady what's wrong ?

Ladybug " hawkmoth had akumatised another  villan I need your help

Chat "on my way my lady

I hung up and yelled as my hand was hit and frozen to the wall I tried swinging my yo-yo but she grabbed my hand pinning it to the wall .

Ladybug "let me go

Freeztier "I am going to freeze all your hearts and dreams like mine were now I'm going to take your miraculous

She reached for my earring and I tried moving I used my legs and kicked her away she stumbled back then froze my legs .

Freezier" nice try now then

I closed my eyes as she pulled one off .....

Not today I here chat yell as he pushed her away taking the earring back he put it on me and my mask went back to normal he broke the ice holding me .

Ladybug "thanks kitty

Chat noir "anytime my lady

We blocked and attacked together figuring out a plan to stop her I used my lucky charm and looked at the item huh what do I do with this I looked around and a few items light up got it I looked at chat and whispered my trap he nodded and got ready .

Ladybug " hey freezier bet you can't catch a ladybug

She growled and chased after me I was leading her to somewhere warm to weaken her powers . I finally made it to the place and Chaton was waiting  for my signal I moved until I was backed into a corner .

Freezier "haha looks like you have no where to go

Ladybug "looks like you caught me

I smiled and dodged as I shouted NOW CHAT  he jumped and used his cataclysm on her necklace the akuma was free and I caught it setting things back to normal we pounded fists and as usual chat noir had to use a cat pun .

Ladybug " beep beep ...well looks like my juice is running out gotta go kitty see you soon

Chat noir " until then buggaboo

I made my leave heading back to master Fu and Courtney  she was helping him with chores while I was telling him about my patrol sigh things are going to be harder from now and what if he is stronger than us what will we do.

(Sorry this chapter is short guys hope you like it )