Ch 6

Chuuya pov

It was a good thing that I only meet him at work. At least, I have my only time where I dont need to see him.

The teacher came. And I can tell that he was not the only one......

Teacher: Well everyone, I know that he is late to join us but....I hope you all will accept him and become friends. You can come now!

The door was opened. A certain someone walked inside. He was tall and has a brown hair with a bandage in his neck, wrist and his right eye. oh.....I'm really gonna die......

Why is dazai here?!

Everyone especially girls became silent. The brunet smiled and introduced himself .

Dazai: My name is dazai osamu. Nice to meet you!

The girls were starting  hysteria....... his damn smile is a cursed..... and it's not good for my heart...... My blood felt hot.  My face felt warm and it's hurted when the girls tried to talk to him.

What' wrong with me?!

After a class.....

Dazai: I cant belive that we are in the same class.

Chuuya: I should be the one who say that......!  You are smart enough to be the executive! Why are you in this damn school?!

Dazai: Cause a stupid lolicon forced me to came here.....

There's it.....one of dazai lifeless expressions.......

Chuuya: well lets just forget about this........

Dazai:Yeah....sure!

Dazai still doesn't looked at me....I looked at his face and smiled.

Chuuya:I'm glad we became a partner again......(with a really slow voice)

Dazai looked at me. Our eyes meet......my cheek felt really hot. Damn....! I cant looked at his eyes! It's a cursed! I said to myself and yet, I still looked at them.......those beautiful eyes......even without a light....it still beautiful. Those moment were destroyed by a bitch who taked dazai away from him. For some reason....I felt really mad about it!

Dazai pov

The bicht  were holding my hand. It were dirty....those hands......

A bitch 1: You should not talk to him! He is dangerous!

Well.....you were talking with someone who were feared......in the underground.....

A bitch2: Thats right! He is a bunchou!!! A bunchou of this school!

And Iam an excutive of the most brutal group in japan.....

A bitch 3:I'm just worried about you.......

Oh yeah,really?? I dont gave a damn about it.

While the bitches were talking,I looked at chuuya. He looked really mad. Why?? I tried to ignore him and yet, he said that words........

When we were kids,on our last meeting, you said that you hated me. So I tried to be as far as I could. I thought you would be more happy without me. I thought that you would forget about me. But,on our first meet, you said the same words like you know it was me.........and did not forgeting me.

I did not know about the feeling at that time and now.....