Update.

So if you guys didn't know, I'm heading off Collage on the 30th. I am only 13 yes. I'm only going early so I can stay with my cousin whom is soon adopting me. She is 21. She is still in Collage to get her batchlers and a few other things.

I am just going for a day, after that I will be back in Rochester. I'm heading off to Texas for a few days. My Tia and Tio are going to be with me. I'm heading back from Chicago right now since I was helping out my Tia Elizabeth. I was watching my baby cousin Sophie, Papash, and Obriea. (By the time this is published I'll be home XD)

Lil update on my depression. I'm taking lots of medication. Not to long ago I downed a bottle of pills. My mum found out and we had to go and get them out. I am in deep shit.

Lil update about coming out. I told my Dad and he was happy-ish. He said I was still his daughter and he still loves me, but! He also said I need to watch what I'm putting on Facebook. He told me about how my cousin tried to kill herself which lead to me downing the pills.

Jessi. If you are reading this. I wanted to say that I'm happy your dating someone else! In fact I've gotten a crush on someone, they are so damn hot-. Anyways Hi ;-;

Smooolllllllll- BOI TEXT ME ON HOMESTUCK AMINO NOOOOWWWWW I WILL KICK DAVE'S ASSS! I love you Moirail! (No homo-)

Everyone else. I'm so glad you guys have made it this far in life. I will always try and help you out. I my not always be the best person around at times. When it comes to helping out people I truly care for I'll be someone's ass for hurting you. You hear?! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE! Also *pokes* you have been blessed with no soul. I shall go give it to my Master-. Smol knows who it is thooooooo-.

Take a Marky Moo. Also I might change my name to Daddy Aradia. HOMESTUCK! :3 have a good day/Afternoon/night

I am the gayest person other then my Daddy's- fight me dammit!