I

the concert

16-10-2018 

The day I have been waiting for finally came. Today I will see BTS. Live. In person. Right in front of me. I clearly remember the stressful situation, back then in June when my best friend and I tried to get those VIP-Tickets for the concert. And today is the day. We will see them. We will attend the soundcheck. 

Hell, I'm a lucky  person!

It's almost noon and my friend didn't arrive yet. What the heck?  We wanted to  get ready together, but we have to be at the venue at 2:30 pm because of the soundcheck at 3. We need 30 minutes to get there and my friend is still not here, how are we supposed to get ready and mentally prepared for everything in less than 2 hours??? I mean, okay it's not possible to get mentally prepared for a life-changing experience like this...

Anyways, my friend should arrive in the next few minutes, otherwise she's gonna be killed by me! Maybe I should just text her to make sure everything is alright?

yoongiswifey

ayyoooo, where are youuu??!! - 12:01

taetaesbabygirl

12:03 - sorrryyyyy, I couldn't find my  ticket and i thought that my mom threw it away by accident or something... anyways I'm omw, I'll be there in 10! PROMISEEE

yoongiswifey

you better hurry up... - 12:03

Maybe i should start doing my makeup, because this always takes me the longest to finish. 

*RRRIIINGGGG*

"Finally you're here, I thought you'd never show up...." *giving her an annoyed look* "I  told you, I'll be there in a few minutes and now I'm here... So are we getting ready or what?" she grins at me.  She hands me her black bucket hat that I wanted to wear at the concert, because lately Yoongi is into these things. 

We spent the next 45 minutes doing our make-up and dressing up. I'm wearing a long white t-shirt with a black pattern on the back (it kinda looks like an OFF-White Shirt, but these are clearly too expensive...) paired with black ripped jeans and my puma creepers. Since I'm very short, it'll be the best to wear comfortable shoes with a thick sole... My friend is wearing blue mom jeans with a black oversized t-shirt which says "AGAINST" in red letters. It's basically a shirt that Taehyung also wore on time. She is also wearing red Converse, just because they match  with her shirt. 

It's now 1:50 pm and we took our little backpacks, stuffed with a water bottle, our army bombs that we ordered online some weeks ago, of course our tickets and some mint-gum (in case we are face to face to the members...).

Going to the venue by train was actually harder than expected, it took us over 45 mins to get here, but now we're lining up for the soundcheck. When we arrived here, we were just so happy that we will be in the VIP-circle because there are sooooooo many armys lining up for the normal standing area... Also there are lots of people lining up at the MD but we totally forgot about that, so no merchandise for us. 

It's almost 3pm and the VIPs get into  the venue. It's actually very strange, such a big venue but all empty, just the few people attending the soundcheck are here. Doing fanchants in an empty venue is  like in a horror movie btw. But then finally, the boys enter the stage and I am just overwhelmed with joy. They all look so handsome and their voices are just beautiful! Hearing them trying to speak english and a little bit of german to us just makes me  so happy!

~time skip to the middle of the actual concert~

Wow, this situation is so unreal. I feel like my friend already died at the point when Tae performed Singularity and in the next moments, Yoongi will just enter the stage to perform Seesaw. I am scared, I hope I will survive the song.

DRTGHBVOIUZGPOOOOMMMMMHGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Min Yoongi. His stage performance. His voice. His smooth moves. Too much. For. Me. I can't describe how I feel right now, it's just the best feeling I ever had. Seeing my ultimate bias  since back then when I became an army, performing his solo and setting the stage on fire with his performance is just nothing you can describe with words. 

~time skip to the end of the concert when they perform so what~

I think I just got wet because of Min Yoongi. No not like that, but he just threw the water of his water bottle in our direction, and I thank him for that. I really need that and my friend also does, I was scared she's about to faint but now she seems okay again. Waiiitttt, he's doing it again! He just grabbed a new water bottle, threw the water at us and right after that the empty bottle! 

WTF yooongiiii, I neeed that bottle!!! 

"Ouch!" Something just hit me, I thought it was the bottle, but I see someone else is already putting the bottle into her bag. What was it?? I look down to my feet to check if there is something lying around.

In the fraction of a second, I saw something sparkling down there, but then again I just see black, because  the other people stand so close to me. Anyways I bend down and try to find the sparkly thing. I didn't even realise that So What is already over and they moved on to Anpanman. I just feel like I need to find that thing. 

Finally!  My fingers touch something which is not a shoe and i grab it. When I hold it up to check what it is, my heart skipped a beat. 

This can't be what I think it is. But yes it is! It has to be! It's a silver ring with a sparkly big letter on it. 

An "A". 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guuuys, this is the first chapter of my fanfic :)

I hope you like the story, I just heart about the thing which happened in Berlin and so many things came to my mind that I just felt like writing them down ;)

Please comment what you think!