CHAPTER 31: I GOT TO

Today is the day I act on my plan. I am gonna tell Nick. I am gonna be happy with Adi. I am gonna be happy with my friends and Family. Everyone was going to Tal's  just to hang out. 

Adi was gonna pick me up. Adi just got here and I walk out and get into his car. 

Me-" So Adi..."

Adi-" Yes Amber?"

I then hold his hand.

Me-" Adi I am done with these secrets. I wanna be able to hold your hand around your friends. I wanna do what normal couples do. I don't wanna hide the fact I love you"

Adi-" Me too."

We get to Tal's and we walk in. Everyone was there including Nick and Arianna and Elle.

I hug Elle and we sit down at the bar on the kitchen. Everyone else was on the couch. 

Elle-" So... You guys gonna tell him."

Me-" Yeah"

Everyone sat on the couch and we decided to play truth or dare.

Anthony went first

Anthony-"Nick truth or dare"

Nick-" Truth"

Anthony-" what is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?"

Nick-" Probably spaghetti tacos."

Nick-" Adi truth or dare"

Adi-"truth"

Nick-" Have you ever been in love?"

Adi-" Once"

Adi-" Amber truth or dare"

Me-" dare"

Adi-" I dare you to drink a shot of hot sauce"

Me-" Wow Adi."

I then get up and take a shot of hot sauce it was just awful.

Me-" Mike truth or dare"

Mike-" truth"

Me-" Who in this room do you ship?"

Mike-" Tal and Arianna"

After the game We all go outside and play volleyball. 

Outside Tal had a whole court set up. On one team was me, Tal, JoJo, and cenna. We were against Elle, Arianna, Adi and Nick. Everyone else just sat and watched.

Mike and Anthony were betting to see who would win. I just laughed and shook my head. My team we put our heads together. We decided who would serve and what position everyone of else would play. 

Tal-" Everyone. 123 lets win" everyone said at once.

Jojo and Tal were good at volleyball but me and Cenna were less experienced. On the other team the beginning of the game was pretty normal. But then...

It was Adi's turn to serve. Adi Then jumped and hit the ball so hard. It was coming right at me and with my own record timing I dove and saved the ball. cenna volleyed to Tal then I spiked it super hard over the net. Everyone looked at me with shock. 

Adi just looked at me confused.

Tal-" Wait? Amber no one is ever able to save Adi's serves."

Nick-"I have never been able to save Adi's serves."

Jojo-" Literally all of us have played competitive volleyball and Amber is better than us."

Everyone laughed and Adi just smiled.

Adi-" good job Amber " adi then high fived me and he smirked at me as he walked away.

We then continued playing.

I had only played volleyball a few times. I am beginning to like it more and more.

Elle was amazing at volleyball. She had been playing on a league for almost 4 years. 

It was then my turn to serve. I am scared to over hand serve. I then jumped and hit the ball super hard and no one was able to save it . Not even Adi. 

The game continued and every time Adi served I always saved the ball. You could tell he was getting a bit annoyed that he was not scoring any points.

I then served and Adi finally saved it he then spiked it too hard. 

But then...