Reaching You {SeYoung}

"My goddess, oh, who looks as though she lives inside a myth;
If I may reach you whom I've been wanting so desperately"
-Black Pearl, EXO

✴✴✴

As the CSAT is fast approaching, Hayoung took her vacant schedules to review. She really wanted to take up Computer Science and study in KAIST so she must do well in the exam.

She was about to enter the public library when her phone rang. She heaved a sigh as she took her phone out of her pocket and slid the screen to answer Oh Sehun's call.

"Wae?" She simply asked as she tried to adjust her hold on the books on her arms.

(Where are you?) His deep voice entered her ears which made her shiver.

"I'm in the public library oppa. Let's talk later."

She really wanted to focus on reviewing in order for her to study in the same university as him. They may be best friends but Hayoung likes Sehun.

They were separated after Sehun became college student. Now that she's almost a college, she needs to be in the same school in order for her to keep an eye on him. Sehun's a campus crush since middle school while she...never mind. People were even asking why Sehun became her friend.

(Again? But I want to talk to you.)

She blushed at his statement, but right now she's determined to review. "I'll be reviewing for CSAT. Don't disturb me for awhile."

She heard him heave a sigh. (Arasso. I'll see you later, okay? I'll treat you a bubble tea.)

'Aigoo. He's using my weakness...the love of my life...bubble tea. Waahhh!'

"Oppa...aren't you busy?"

(For you, no. So, see you later. Do well in your review so that we'll be in the same school. Fighting!)

"I will! See you."

With a blushing face, she entered the library and started reviewing. Since she haven't bought a new pair of contact lense, she used her round glasses which made her even more attractive...

...especially in Sehun's eyes, whom is sitting five tables away from her. He's just observing her when he noticed some guys glancing at Hayoung. He just glared at them, wishing that they'll melt and fade away.

"Oh Hayoung, you really need to enter KAIST in order for me to keep an eye on you

"Oh Hayoung, you really need to enter KAIST in order for me to keep an eye on you. You may think that you're not attractive, but you are. Aish!" He murmured and opened the book he got from the shelves to cover his face.