Kusuo Saiki, Kuudere

Kusuo Saiki from The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K. I believe Kusuo is a kuudere. A kuudere is emotionless, cold, and distant. On the rare occasion that a kuudere speaks, they tend to be blunt and cynical. A blank face and a flat voice is a must. Despite their icy nature, kuudere characters are capable of caring and forming romantic bonds. 
     I think the emotionless, cold, and distant part actually fits Kusuo's character really well, although Kusuo is not fully emotionless, he is shown to be a kinda cold and distant at times. Although kuuderes' very rarely speaks, that is not fully true for Kusuo. He usually only speaks if he has to or if he's talking to himself and really, he's not even talking he's using telepathy to communicate. Kusuo's typical expression is a blank face and his voice is typically flat and dull sounding, which rings true for a kuudere. Although, I believe Kusuo is capable of caring, I do not feel that he can have a romantic Bond with someone, but I do wish that he could be gay, although I feel he's more likely asesexual than anything else.
     In the anime, it is said that Kusuo Saiki is a Tsundere but I feel that, that prediction is wrong. Please tell me what you guys think of my headcanon and if you feel the same or different about Kusuo Saiki as a kuudere and please remember no mean comments.