babby Gabe and Big bro Luce

Gabe was 1 century old and was crying under a tree in the garden the reason of this crying was not completely certain and he is almost damed sure it has something to do with the arguing he can hear over the river and his own sobs  he is pretty sure the whole of heaven could hear it and he was certain he didn't want to but was also certain that he didn't have a choice as he has tried to stop it more than once and is either to "go away you won't understand your a fledgeling" or "for dad sake can you just stop moaning Gabe this is important" he hated when it happened but he also doesn't remember it ever not happening.

Lucifer was currently having an argument with Michael and he is fucking sure its petty but he didn't start it so its not his fault he is doing good self-defence (if defending your opinion counts) at the moment Micheal is angry cause Lucifer slept in for 5 minutes cause he wanted to but Micheal doesn't agree that it is FINE. Out of nowhere his Big brother instincts (that he is sure Micheal doesn't have)kick in and he is fucking sure that he can be the soft cry of a nightmare that Gabe is having "I'm sorry but I need to go now if you excuse me" and Lucifer flew away not bothering to look back at Micheal who he thinks would be throwing a tantrum, following the sound of Gabe.

He found him under his favourite tree, that Lucifer helped carve his name into when he was teaching Gabe originally how to write but quickly became how not to stab your self with a quill or knife on the tree, he sat down next to his baby bro and gently shaking him awake hoping he wouldn't be scared by the shaking. Gabe woke with a start and as soon as he saw Luce he leapt forward and captured him in a furious hug ensuring that he was real and not a dream "wo weal?" Gabe asked in baby speak "I'm here little guy don't you worry your little wins about it Micheals just a douche" Gabe giggled lightly and giggled a bit cause he liked that word it was stupid yet serious enough that he could say it and not be laughed at.

Gabe sat there in Lucifers lap little arms trying there best to wrap around him but failing miserably he just liked listening to Lucifer ramble on till it got darkish and Gabriel's curfew started to kick in and they had to return for Gabriels bed time.