When you run to Oliver and he takes you to see his friend

You run into the house as soon as you arrived there. Oliver sees you while he walking down the stairs and runs to you. Oliver says "(Y/N) what's wrong?" You say "Oliver i was at my friends house and everything slowed down." Oliver says "(Y/N) go pack some things because we need to visit my friend to help you." You say "Ok." You run up to your room and pack some clothes and walk down stairs. Oliver sees you and says "You ready?" You say "Yeah." You and Oliver walk out outside and get into the car. Oliver starts up the car and starts driving away from the house. Oliver grabs your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours.

Time skip

You and Oliver made it to Central city. Oliver says "He is here and where he is at he is in a lab." You say "Ok." Oliver drives to a big building called 'S.T.A.R. Labs.' You and Oliver get out of the car and grab your bags from the trunk. Oliver says "Come on we can walk in and he will meet us here." You say "Ok." Oliver holds your hand and walks into the building with you. You and Oliver walk into a big room that had a lot of computers. You then see a boy with long black hair and brown eyes and a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. Oliver says "Hey Caitlyn, Cisco." They both look at you and Oliver and say "Hey Oliver." They look at you and say "Who is she?" Oliver says "This is (Y/N). (Y/N) this Cisco and Caitlyn." You say "Hi." Cisco and Caitlyn says "Hi (Y/N)." Oliver says "Can you get Barry over here because i like to help my girlfriend because she is having problems." Cisco says "No problem Oliver we get him over right now." You start feeling your eyes get heavy and you lose your balance and Oliver caught you and soon everything went black.