Article 1:Teen Between Scenes

By: James Q Johnson ( Jump High School's News Reporter)

     This is the story of Zoey T. Boscow, a girl who's not afraid to stand up to bullying. She's well known for busting people while she's in the commentator's booth during High School football games. She just recently busted our Quarterback star, Jimmy K. Lincoln. This is what happened:

     "Jimmy K. Lincoln sprints down the field, pushing down anyone in his way." Reports Zoey, who's currently in the Commentator's Booth. "Ohh! What a hit! Jimmy was just rammed in the side by non other than Susan J. McPherson of Fall High School! That's right ladies and gentleman, a girl just stopped Jimmy K. Lincoln from reaching a Touchdown!" The cheering and shouting of the audience silenced, knowing when Zoey said something like that, she had a meaning behind it. 

     "Wow, that girl," Zoey began again, emphasizing the word 'girl', "is sprinting  faster than all the other 'BOYS' on the field!" Exclaimed Zoey as she continued on to emphasizing the word 'boys'. "Will 'SHE' be able to make it before half-time is up? Ladies and gentleman, I don't know about you guys but this brings joy to my eyes! I don't care that she's go to our main opposing school, I care about the fact that she's not the only girl out here like her." The audience awed at Zoey's words, she never seemed to fail touching at least one person's heart at each game. "WOAH! Ladies and gentleman, Susan! She-SHE did it! SHE beat the half-time score with seven seconds left on the board and-" The buzzer signaling Half-Time cut her off. Everyone cheered for both teams and the teams left the field to rest, knowing what would come next.

     The lights turned of and a few people screamed but most didn't since they were used to the "No-Warning" routine. "As you all had hopefully caught onto," Zoey began, "Today we discuss an issue regarding gender racism. Using Jimmy K. Lincoln as an example." Huge TV's turned on practically lighting the night. A video started showing clips of Jimmy saying things like, "Girls shouldn't and can't play football." "Why can't this school be an All-Boys-School? The girl teams keep ruining our reputations." 

     Some of the audience stayed silent and respectful of Jimmy's opinions, some started yelling at him. We could hear Zoey sigh into her microphone, "For all who know me, what's the phrase I always say?" The audience was silent then finally a group of girls started chanting, "Don't blame them for wrong doings, and show them to the light." As they said it the chant grew louder as more people joined the chant. When everyone finally all yelled "Light!" The lights turned on and everyone was in a good spirit once again. Rumor has it, Jimmy never said anything like that ever again.

     I asked Zoey why she does what she does and her reply was simple. " I want to be the start of a world-wide change."