Prologue

Written By: Author

Friendship or Love:Prologue

I had this friend of mine since I was a kid he was so kind and. . . handsome we have the same age that is reason why we are so close to each other, we treat each other like a siblings. But what will you do, when the day comes that you fall inlove with your bestfriend?

"What did you do to me,Tom? Why do I have to feel this such kind of feeling, the feelings that I don't want to feel towards you, what did you to me? What did you do to me to fell inlove with you so badly?"

"Colette, I have this feelings that I mustn't feel it this way. What did you do to me to have this feelings? I'm so frustrated to my self that the day I confess to you my feeling you might get shy to me or you might not believe to what I say if that day happens you will gonna broke my heart. I really don't know what to do"

"I'll make sure that you will suffer. What mine is mine and you're not allowed to trespass on my property he's mine first you are just a rebound to him I know that he doesn't love you at all. Just get ready to be surprised One day he will be mine again"

What will you do when you two have the same feelings for each other and there is one thing that is stopping you.

Walang kwentang A/N:Strictly recommended: Share,Vote, and Comment naman dyan guys. Prologue pa lang may pa myste-mysterious na kaagad ang magaling nyong author hahahahaha

A/N:Always smile have a nice day and BTW this is my first story and please sorry kung may maling grammar the author of this story is just 11 years old turning 12 this december 31 and don't worry hindi naman english yung buong story hahaha

미안 해요 if Lame