Infinetly Black Sockets

||All of the artwork for this story is made by Z-Pico, who made the beautifully done series, The Boy and The Wolf. I absolutely do not take credit for any of the pictures in this story, and give all credit to the amazing artist who did this art.||

Eloi.

A story by: QuestionINFINITY

'Come on, let it go.'

'Just let it be.'

'Why don't you be you,'

'And I'll be me.'

     Loud knocks interrupted the small boy's peace. His careful delicate hands didn't jump, thankfully, but it messed up the careful streak he was attempting to do. Making eyelash steaks look natural was difficult. He snarled, his large blue-grey eyes darting to the door on the other side of the aesthetically decorated dorm room. All of it was pink.
    His walls were painted pink, sparkles from the paint naturally making the room seem to glitter softly. His floor had a large pink rug on it, so soft he'd fallen asleep on it more than once.

    "Hold on!" He called out, carefully continuing to add the lashes to the doll head. He'd been working on it for the past four hours. To stop his concentration now would be nothing but frustration.
Back in his mood, he sighed, his fingers once again becoming careful and precise as he watched the doll with an intent gaze. The banging only became louder.

'BANG!'
        'BANG!!'
             'BANG!!!'

     He jumped. The cat eye lash streaked down to the ear of the doll, and not in any straight line. It was ridged and curved up and then down, like a heart monitor. Twenty minutes of precise measurements and strokes, ruined. And on such a small client as well.

     He hissed, sucking air in through his teeth. "Oh!!" He turned around, slammed the off button down on his wireless speaker, which was light pink, like the rest of his room. He lived aesthetically, of course. As an artist. And much, much more. His hobbies and talents didn't seem to end.