The story

There was this young woman  the way she looked caught his eye the way she smiled made his stomach flutter. The way her voices carried to his ears was like music he's never heard. He instantly feel for her. She's perfect. He began trying to impress her trying to change who he was to fit her. He began by a simple good morning he was someone that went unnoticed to her. He began buying her food her favorite dark chocolate everyday. The began talking he would speak of all of the beauty that she carried. She began noticing how sweet he was and how nice it was nice of him to buy her chocolate. His intentions were to find the love of his life. Something so simple goes along ways. She began setting beside him everyday. His skin burning with embarrassment knowing that he was nothing compared to her. He was so awkward with her. His stomach fluttered when she smiled when there hands touch it was unbelievable the feeling it's Unfathomable. There first kiss he leaned in for was an awkward attempt to be remembered. The first real kiss was breath taking the warmth and softness of her lips were liking kissing an angel. He was scared to get to close that he may get hurt. He's been hurt to much before. She begins coming to his house playing games catching crawfish in the ditch playing in any hills. One day he left he had a chance to stay but he left her to be alone. And that's were it went down hill. The first tears were shed after that. The stress began. The fighting started. The trust began to fade. The woman he feel for is now trying to find a reason to fight. He's not helping at all he's trying to get away from the issue of the fight. If he could have left he would have but he's in love. She was with child and his heart was exhilarated but his family shamed him and the woman he was in love with began to change and so did he. Things are rough he can't stop loving her but she hates him she shows it and tells him. He's broken now waiting for her to come back. She's To perfect.