The Date

( HI!! Em back! LLN! So here's it)

Louis P.O.V.

So now I'm all ready and really nervous...Fuck.

So I was wearing this outfit which I had worn at one of our MVs (LWWY)

Woah! Ash looks stunning! I mean hot! I-I can't think of a word to describe her. Haha!
She's wearing a grey oversized jumper, she's wearing a black jeans that matched up with her low cut white converse. I'm in love with her!!

As she walks to me I feel my heart pounding like its going to explode now.

"Hey!" She says while waving her hand in front of my face.

"Woah. Sorry. I didn't notice you were there. Y-y-your so pretty ash"

"Thanks Lou." She puts her head down trying to hide her smile

Damn that smile kills me! 😍😍

"So where we goin?" She asks

"Its a secret. Ashie"

"Wait. Come on.. Let's not go to some fancy restaurant boobear. And stop calling me that its ridiculous."

"A secret is a secret. Ashie!"

Ashley's P.O.V.

Such a long ride there where we goin' mysterious island? Great he's chatty I really loved that about him. I LOVE YOU LOUIS WILLIAM BOOBEAR TOMLINSON!
I think he noticed my smile.

"Why's my pretty girl smilin'?"

"Oh nevermind this."

"Why would I not waste time looking at this pretty girl's smile?"

"Uhhh because you're driving"

"Aww I love you ash" he says as he parks the car

I smiled and got out of the car. Why isn't he out yet? I knocked through the window and he made the wait hand. I said ok. He got out of the car woah.

"Ash? Ash? Heyya!"

"Oh hi!"

"Shall we?" As he leads me to the bridge

"We shall" I said as I giggle.

Great place. Nice view. Wait there are other people here??

"Ash?"
"Hmm?" As he caught my attention.
"Look at that star."
"Yep? Its beautiful."
"Just like you."
"Aww. I'm not"
"Yes you are. Your my star." He says as he walks behind me and blindfolds me.

We go down the bridge and glad I wore converse rather than heels. He makes me sit and uncover my eyes. Woah this is really cute. Especially the candles which said "Willssa"

"Who's Willssa?"

"That's our ship name" He says with little chuckle and sigh

"Wait. Lou? Do you like me?"  I ask.

"W-well isn't that obvious?" Louis's says looking at his sweaty hands
I held his hand and held his chin up with my finger and his blue orbs met my eyes and I'm always stunned when I see his eyes, but this time I feel fear as I look into his eyes.

"Hey. Its alright. I like you too" I say, to break out the silence between us
Well I was kinda shocked bc he hugged me but I hugged him back and suddenly my heart starts pounding. 

"So.." He trailed
"Are we official?" He asked.

Well, Things have gone too fast but I love him so much.

"Yes lou, we are." I say with an unexplained feeling

Louis smashed his lips into mine causing me to move a little but I kiss him back, This kiss was passionate I loved how our lips moved in a perfect sync. I gasp for air after the kiss. I swear he's a good kisser
"I love you baby " He hugs me
"I love you too babe" I say while hugging me
--------------------------
Woah. Its been a year ahaa! I'm in grade 8 now sorry If I can't update every week.
And guys I've been dating my bestfriend since summer we're going strong and we're about umm, 5 months. I love him so much. Follow x Vote and comment more and I'll update everyday or every week. 😘😘😘 Thankyou lovies! Just inbox me if you want to talk to me.
xxSassyGalxx