The chemistry

I had a stressful day today I got more client than usual though the money was good but I was stressed out I remember one of my customer was hard to please even when I lubricated his Junior he was still not hard till I gave him one of my secret drinks and yes the libido kicked in and before I knew it, he had reached his big O and he was extremely satisfied so the tip was great, but there was a big problem because when he went out he boasted to the other customers how great I was as I was the only one to bring him to his big "O" and that was it, my line of customers began to increase minute by minute at last I just had to tell the others that I am closed for the day and cooked up an excuse to tell so that next time I won't be short of customers as a result of my poor attitude towards them . now my hands are tired and numb.
Thank God I was going to be alone in the house, they all went on a vacation trip and for the past two months I have been living here it has been an enjoyable one but part of me knew that the circle of enjoyment is not yet complete, I was curious to see and know this mysterious younger brother who is also my landlord as he is the owner of the east wing where I stay.
This yearning to see him has made me have different fantasies about him how he looks whether he would appreciate my beauty, sometimes I wonder if he is good in bed as I have finally made up my mind to lose my V card, deep down I feel he is the one I need to surrender it to.
At times I wonder if I am out of my mind a guy whom I know nothing about, I allowed him to invade my dreams thoughts and sometimes my action since sometimes before I step out I look at myself in the mirror and ask myself if I accidentally meet him will he approve my outfit, and look at me with lust or will he look at me and regret it.
Deep in thought I didn't hear the footsteps nor did I hear the coffee machine just saw the coffee given to me and suddenly a gentle soft warm masculine hand were on my shoulders massaging my tense muscles and giving me a satisfied relief, all this did not register till the voice spoke, is this how you imagine my hands on your body?
I snapped out of my thought, bolted out of the chair and reached for the nearest object to defend myself from the intruder that was when I heard the laughter.
Though I felt like jumping into a lagoon as a result of embarrassment, I joined in the laughter, replaying it in my head that all the while I have been speaking aloud instead of speaking within me.
When his laughter ended he spoke, my word!, I thought the fantasy was one sided but am happy to hear that we are in the same boat So where do we take it from here.
Damn, did he just say he had fantasies about me why won't he, he got a good look at me at the club but I didn't. I was still looking at him not knowing what to answer him. But immediately he came closer to me I blurted the first word in my mind, I am a virgin do you mind?
He smiled I know since I first met you I knew you were not cut out for that night club.
Now what, are there written words on the head of people cut out for a club
Ignoring what I said he continued, like now you nipples are pebbled I can see the shape and I will also like to lick it, rub ice cream on it and lick it off from your nipples and I guess they would test like strawberry.
His words were making me wet and as if he read my thoughts he cupped my sex through my work pants and said "if I go further I know I will find you wet because my words are making you wet not so?, my thought processor was not functioning so I only nodded.
He traced the outline of my nipples through my see through pink top though I was wearing a bra and an inner singlet I still felt the impact of the traces and guess what I felt like the world never exist as there was peaceful sensations rocketing from my head to my toes and causing my legs to go jelly.
I was disappointed when he stopped and withdrew his hands but before I could say anything he kissed me softly on the cheek as he bade me a goodnight sleep with a promise of an agreement that will be favourable and which I would give my consent then he lightly kissed me on the lips with these departing words " let this keep you thinking on what will come" then he left to his room but he did not leave without squeezing my ass and dipping his hand in my pants to Caresses my butt.
Damn the chemistry between us is really hot, I guess my decision to give him my v- card is the bestest decision I have made. Christy get a hold on yourself is there any word like bestest