What Actually Happened

Ally runs off of the stage looking for the most important part of her, the reason this will be her last show. It's him that will make it something special, something meaningful. It's because of him that she's here at all and that is something she will always be grateful for. Panic runs through her, she can't find him. The feeling seems somewhat normal now, this isn't the first time this has happened and she knows it won't be the last. But her vision still blurs and she can still barely think straight. Instead her mind is running to all of the possible places he could be right now. He had just gotten out of rehab, it looked like he was in a great place. But she knew the look he had before she left.. She should never have left him while he had that look in his eyes, that expression on his face.
"Where is Jack?" she manages to let out in her panic. "Send someone to the house."
She's pushed back onto the stage to perform the song they were supposed to do together. A huge lump builds up in her throat. It even occurs to her that he could have woken up and decided he never wanted to see her again. The lyrics are coming out of her though she's too lost in thought to pay any attention to it. As soon as the song finishes she runs off stage wanting to hear any news about Jack. Why isn't he here. She takes a seat on some steps and tries to stop the tears streaming down her face. Trapped in an endless thought spiral for half an hour before someone makes his way back.
"I made it just in time," he says, "he's being rushed to the hospital as we speak. I found him with a belt around his neck under a ceiling fan that had fallen to the floor.
Ally erupts, the tears making a Picasso of the makeup on her face. Any thought deserts her.
"Somebody take me there," she screams, "I need to be with him."
Rez tries to stop her. "Ally, there are people waiting backstage that have paid hundreds of dollars to see you."
She breaks free of his hand gripping onto her arm and runs. People run screaming after her but it all just blurs out.
Her driver is sitting out back of the stadium waiting for her. She jumps in the car.
"Hospital," she cries, "take me to the hospital."
"Which one?" he replies starting the car up.
"I don't know! Whichever one is closest to my house!"
The drive felt both like it went forever and that it was over in a minute.
Still wearing the clothes from the performance she ran through the winding white halls of the hospital screaming. "Jackson, Jack, Jack where are you?"
"Ally, is that you?"
She stopped and looked. There he was, an empty look on his face. But apart from a cut on his forehead he was okay. She let out a sigh of relief.
"Jackson Maine. WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU THINKING"
"You shouldn't be here," he mumbled. "It'll ruin your career."
"What are you talking about. I am your wife," she says while sticking up the finger with the clipped guitar string wrapped snugly around. "We have pledged our lives to eachother, and," tears start streaming down her face before she can finish saying what she started to.
"When we gave our vows at the altar I just didn't get to say everything that I wanted to say, but I want to tell you here. I hope it's okay if I love you forever jack."
She walks over and sits down on the bed right beside him.
"Don't you ever worry about me choosing you over my career. It's what I want Jack, when I have the choice I will choose you every time, because that's what I want. It's not a choice that you ever get to make for me." She strokes his hair back.
"Rez is right you know," Jack lets out, "Not just that I'll ruin your career, but that it's only a matter of time before I swap my soda for the real thing."
"And I'll be there for you when you do, and I'll be there for you every time. I knew exactly what I was getting into that first time I spent the night in your hotel and I chose it Jack. I chose you. And I will choose you every single time."
"I'm scared Ally."
"You don't even know the start of it. But it's me and you. Don't you dare leave me. I don't want to feel another touch."
"I'm sorry," he said, "I won't, I'm sorry about everything, it's not fair that you have to run around all of the time cleaning up my mess."
"I do it because I love you," Ally replies, "that's not something I could ever stop."
"When I get home, I think it's time to start a family." Jack says smiling up at Ally with eyes that showed how much he loved her, eyes that showed her he would never stop, and eyes that told her he was here to stay.

I can't believe they left this part out of the movie!!! I have watched it every day since it was released in my country, what about you guys?
Also what do you think about it?  I mean obs it's the best but apart from that?
Also what's your favourite song? I honestly think I love why did you do that more than shallow, actually on a second thought that might not be possible