Hi L.A / Im his girl

As im here in the airport im waiting for Jade. Where is she?!

"DESIREEE!!" A shout coming from my side. I looked to that direction and I saw Jade running.

I run through her and hugged her so tight. "Desiree I missed you so much" I hugged her even tighter.

"I missed you so much too. Hey! Maybe we can go now, I cant wait to see Reese" She just smiled at me. "Let us take a selfie first" she grabbed her phone and take a selfie. How I missed this girl.

As we're in Jades car I just cant stop smiling because im already here in L.A

"Whats behind that sweet smiles? Is it Zach?" I looked to Jade when she said that. "No! I just missed you guys so much"

"Zach is courting you right? And its been 3 months. Desiree say Yes to him" what is she talking about?

"Theres a right time for that" She slaps my shoulder. "Cant you see? Zach loves you so much and he's so serious to you!"

What shall I do? Do I have to say 'Yes' to him? What if we fight just because of little things? Im scared to be hurt.

•••

Were here on my house but I still think of that 'Yes' thingy.

Calling Zachyy~...

"Oh! Panda are you already here in L.A?"

"Yes... And I want to tell you something. Lets meet at the mall"

"Thats makes me nervous. Okay heading"

Call Ended...

Zach's P.O.V

I drove my car fast. Im getting nervous and nervous what if Desiree will say no to me?

I reached the mall and I saw Desiree on the entrance. Fuck! She's so beautiful. She's on her ponytail, T-shirt, pants, and Rubber shoes.. How simple she is.

"Desiree!" I hugged her but she's not hugging back. "What's wrong?" She looked so weary. No! This cant be she have a bad news

"Zach about your courting" she looked down. She's saying NO!!!!! Please dont say no. "My answer is..." Please say yes. "YES"

I feel like my whole body froze. She said yes? As in YES? She's my girl now?!

"You sa-said Yes?" Hey! Why did you asked that. "Yep you dont want it? Okay we're break now" I saw her ready to leave but I grabbed her arms and just hugged her. "Your not gonna regret this. Thank you"

I cant believe that she's my girl now! Im falling for her a thousand times every single day.

Desiree's P.O.V

"Your not gonna regret this. Thank you" please promise me that im not going to regret this. Please... Im falling deeper and deeper for you.

"Your my girl now" she whispered. I just nod.

"Lets go, I will take you to our house" is he serious?! "Okay" I really want to be legal in his family after all thats the right thing to do.

As hes driving.. Im staring at him.. "Just kiss me if you want one" oh! That line I hate it! I came closer to him and I kissed his cheeks.

He seemed shock and what? Hes blushing?! "Your blushing!" I shouted and laughed. "No im not"

"Yes you are! Look at your cheeks they are red" he looked at me for a second. "Thats natural Panda"

As were in the car I used to tease him.. And we stopped on a house and this makes my heart beat faster. "We're here baby" I felt so nervous.

He hold my hands and I looked in him and smiled. "Look im serious on you and I want my family to meet the girl thats been my inspiration" I felt that my heart been happier than before.

This is it! I can do this. Just breathe it and breathe out, just smile and.. Ugh! You cant act like its just a scripted thing! Hmm just act normal you can do this.