Chapter 1

A/N-
This is my first fanfic so it might not be great , but I tried.
PS- this story has a lot of trigger warnings so if you get triggered by depression and stuff like that please don't read. If you are struggling with depression please get help.

*peter's POV*
I sucked in a shaky breath. I dragged the blade across my wrist once more, letting tears pour down my face. Flash's words echoed in my
Mind.
'you're nothing penis'  he spat. His fist connected with my jaw. I let out a cry of pain as I fell to the ground. 'no one loves you no one ever will ' he said as he kicked me.
I winced as I felt the blood run down my torso.
'No one' he growled.
I replayed the scene in my head a couple of times before I realised aunt Wanda had walked in, tears stained her face as she looked at my arms.
"Peter..." she said barely above a whisper, "why?!" Her Slovakian accent getting stronger. More tears rolled down her cheeks as she flew over to me and took away my razor.
As I looked at my arms I gasped. I didn't realise I had cut that deep.
Wanda bandaged my arms silently. She let out a sob, then pulled me into a tight hug.
"Why?" She asked again pulling away from our hug.
More tears flooded down my face, as I look at how worried Wanda looked as I took a deep breath. I explained my depression to her, about the times when I just want to die or the days where I don't have any motivation for anything. She told me it was going to be ok and that if I ever wanted to talk she would always be there. I nodded along but knew that she didn't care.
no one did.

________________________________

*Natasha's POV*
As I was sitting in the kitchen sipping on my coffee when Wanda came in.
Crying.
Straight away I ran over to her, i asked her what was wrong but that just make her cry harder.
I tried to comfort her and eventually she was calm enough to talk.
"What's wrong?" I asked, I was getting more worried and scared every second. She drew in a deep breath and then broke back down into tears again. My panic grew with every tear that fell from Wanda's eyes.
I went to get my knives to kill whoever hurt Wanda, but Her voice entered my mind, she begged me to let her inside my head Which I agreed to. (A/N if something is written like this it's Wanda speaking and this is Nat speaking in Natasha's mind)
Nat, can you hear me?
Yeah.
Ok well, are you sure you want to see what happened?
Yes wand, I'm sure
Ok 

Everything went black. I start to panic before I realise that Wanda was showing me what happened.
Soon the world came back into focus, I was seeing the world through Wanda's eyes.
I was walking down the hall to peter's room to tell him dinner was ready, I knocked on the door and got no reply. The door was open so I walked in peter wasn't in his room so I walked to his bathroom.
I was going to puke. Peter was standing near the sink, cutting his arms with tears streaming down his face.
Ask he went to look at me, everything went back to reality. I looked up at Wanda. She was crying again, I didn't realise I was until a tear dropped on my hands.
I let a sob escape my lips. No. Tears were streaming freely down my cheeks.
Not my детский паук. He doesn't deserve this.
________________________________
A/N
Thank you if you read this. This is my first book and I'm not really sure how to do this whole thing. <3
________________________________

*детский паук = baby spider