💚GREEN💚

''So, you're interested in me?'' Louis asked, walking through the city with Eleanor walking next to him.

She blushed and nodded. ''It's not every day such a handsome boy asks you to share a joint.'' She giggled.

''Actually, you were the one who asked me to share-''

She glared at him. Louis cleared his throat and shrugged. ''Well, I wouldn't pass that opportunity when there's such a beautiful lady in front of me, right?''

She smiled contently and nodded.

Louis sighed. She was perfect for him. Even if she was a bit bossy. That he didn't like about her. He was supposed to be a bit more dominant. That was just who he was.

But women were always a bit more dominant in a normal relationship according to the internet. Maybe if he were to be with a boy he would-

Louis stopped walking, eyes widening at his own thoughts. If he were to be with a boy? What was he even thinking?

''Are you okay, Louis?'' Eleanor asked.

He nodded and started walking again. He just had to ignore that weird feeling in his heart telling him that being with a girl was wrong for him.

''So, you don't like Harry, right?''

Louis bit his lip. Did he not like Harry?

''I- no.''

''Why's that?''

''Because he's gay.''

''And?''

''That's sinning?''

''So? Isn't being jealous sinning too? I mean, I'm jealous. Do you dislike me now?''

''No, I-''

''So why do you dislike Harry?'' She shot back.

Louis swallowed, feeling incredibly small right now. Even if he was taller than Eleanor.

''W-well. Sometimes I think it's okay.'' He whispered.

Eleanor shrugged.

''I think it's okay to be gay. Maybe he just hasn't met de right girl yet.'' She said, blushing.

Louis looked at her in confusion and scratched the back of his neck ''Yeah. Perhaps he hasn't...'' He mumbled.

He looked at the boots and coughed. ''I need to buy something there. Can you wait here?'' He asked the younger girl.

She nodded and kissed his cheek sweetly.

Louis rushed into the Boots and to his big dismay, he had to ask a cashier for condoms.

You never know what may happen between Harry and hi- ELEANOR and him.

Louis quickly paid for the condoms and rushed out of the store with flushed cheeks and a rapidly beating heart.

It started beating even faster when he saw that Eleanor was talking to another boy.

Harry for crying out loud. And she was frowning at him as he was clearly telling her off.

Louis quickly walked towards them and wrapped his arm around Eleanor's waist.

''What are you doing here?'' He snapped.

Harry's eyes turned sad within a second and he smiled at Eleanor.

''Just talking.'' He mumbled.

''Yeah, Lou. Nothing to worry about.'' She said, stepping forward and hugging a surprised Harry.

Louis gritted his teeth and pulled Eleanor back, glaring at Harry.

''Well... It was nice talking to you, Harry.'' She chirped.

''Yeah. Yeah, sure.'' He answered curtly, nodding at Louis before walking off in a different direction.

''What was that all about?'' Louis hissed at Eleanor.

''We were just talking, Louis. Weren't you the one who left me alone outside. I was just talking to him. That's all.''

****

Harry was walking through the city. He needed new skinny jeans since the old ones were fading away.

Then he saw them.

Louis and Eleanor walking hand in hand.

A pang of jealousy and worry filled his chest. His Louis. Okay, not his Louis, but still.

Louis walked into the Boots, leaving Eleanor alone outside.

''Perfect timing, Louis.'' Harry whispered under his breath.

He stomped over to the brunette and spun her around.

''The hell are you doing with Louis?'' He snapped.

''What do you mean, Harry? We're just shopping.''

Harry rolled his eyes.

''I know that you're not just shopping, Eleanor.'' Harry said, air quoting the words just shopping.

She laughed.

''So what if we aren't, Harry? What'cha gonna do 'bout it?'' She said, smacking her glossy lips together.

''Louis doesn't deserve such a whore as a girlfriend, Eleanor!'' He snapped, pure frustration in his voice.

She gasped and placed a hand over her heart. ''How dare you-''

''It's true! You have sex with a boy, make him fall for you and then you dump him. Your theme song should be bubble gum bitch I swear!''

She looked so offended by his words and she was about to respond but Harry interrupted her.

"You know I'm right, you bitch." He sneered.

She twisted her hair around her finger.

"So... maybe I am using Louis for money, status and a good fuck? He's a dick to you, why would you defend him?"

Harry wanted to defend himself if it wasn't for Louis, who was suddenly next to her.

''What are you doing here?'' The older boy snapped.

Harry's heart clenched. He was just trying to defend Louis like he had done at the party two weeks ago.

He ignored what Eleanor and Louis were saying, shamelessly staring at Louis' lips as he spoke.

Everything went by in a flash and before he knew it Eleanor was hugging him.

He was completely gobsmacked and so was Louis. The boy's eyes were nearly killing Harry with the cold look in them.

''Well... It was nice talking to you, Harry.'' She chirped.

''Yeah. Yeah, sure.'' He answered curtly, nodding at Louis before walking off in a different direction.

What the hell is he supposed to do with these feelings for Louis?

He couldn't ignore them, but he couldn't get rid of them either.