Welcome to UA!

Nagisa's POV

'Why did Karma have to get us expelled, although I guess it isn't that bad because now we get to go to UA!' I'm walking with Karma and a drowsy-looking man who told us to call him Aizawa-sensei, though I am reluctant to call him that seeing as I killed my favorite teacher not so long ago. He's showing us around the school before class starts, but I really just want to get to class, some of the people we pass are givings us odd looks. It might just be Karma's devilish smirk, but I think that it's something else, it might be my hair, yeah, it's definitely my hair. My mom still hasn't let me cut it, she's mad at me for requesting the money I got from assassinating Korosensei be put in a separate account, she's also been harder on me since Karma got us expelled, the bruises on my torso are still sore from this morning.

We walk into class a few minutes after the bell rings since Aizawa-sensei had to tell the class that they were getting transfer students. Karma introduces himself first and I think I see air blush, wait no there's a floating girl's school uniform . . . sooooo an invisible girl? I introduce myself next and ask them to call me Nagisa, I make sure to point out the fact that I'm a guy because I see a grape haired kid, who is surprisingly shorter than me, staring at me with lewd eyes. Though doing that does earn him a murderous glare from Karma. We transferred in after the exams here, though we don't have to take remedial lessons since we aced the finals at our last school, we were kicked out after Karma beat up some kids who found out out backstory at Kunugigaoka and though we cheated, they took that chance to get us both expelled since there was no evidence protecting me from also helping beat them up. Aizawa-sensei tells us to go sit in the back, Karma lets me have the window seat while he takes the seat next to me. Aizawa-sensei jots something down on a piece of paper. I'm getting cold and as I fall asleep I hear some people in front of me mention a training camp and I think 'Oh yeah Aizawa-sensei mentioned a training camp, he said since we got perfect scores on our finals at our old hero school we didn't need remedial lessons we got to go.'