(IRL) Carlos X Senpai James Pt. 1

(This first one is an otp I have of two of my classmates, and lots of things happen between them daily sooo I'm writing little parts of them don't tell though)

Once upon a time, there lived a boy named Carlos. He loved to mow lawns, and his classmates and teacher, Mrs. Peter. Everyone knew he loved mowing lawns too, because he told the whole class every Monday that he had mowed the lawn over the weekend. It had become a tradition in his class for him to say that he had mowed the lawn every weekend. Everyone did wonder if his lawn was down to dirt by now, but no one questioned him as he was a cinnamon roll with a messed up mind.

He had two best friends, Alexis and Kevin. He also had another friend who he called "big boy" because they're just bro hoes. There was this girl who sat near the sharpener every day, and her name was Olive. (Nah I'm not giving you my real name so we're calling me Olive bc olives are green like Shrek and I love Shrek.) Carlos loved to bother- I mean talk to Olive about FUN stuff. Olive always told him to piss off, but Carlos knew deep down that Olive really enjoyed their conversations.

Carlos walked into his classroom one day, his blue and orange binder swung over his shoulder, and skipped to his seat after dropping by Alexis' desk and telling Alexis that he mowed the lawn on Saturday. He even bragged that he earned 5 dollars.

Then Carlos watched as Olive approached Alexis, listening as Olive told Alexis told him that he could cosplay as Midoriya from My Hero Academia because of his hair

Then Carlos watched as Olive approached Alexis, listening as Olive told Alexis told him that he could cosplay as Midoriya from My Hero Academia because of his hair. Then suddenly, Carlos's breath caught in his throat as Kevin,  his other best bro hoe, walked into the room while brushing a hand through his hair. Carlos's cheeks flushed red as Kevin pulled out the chair from the desk in front of him, and Kevin glanced over at Carlos.

"Dude, did you see the-" Kevin began, but was interrupted as Mrs. Peters walked in the room and slammed the door closed behind her.

Carlos was sad because his conversation with Kevin was immediately interrupted by Mrs. Peters. He wasn't mad though, because he loved Mrs. Peters. <333

"Kevin, how about you start reading instead of talking?" Mrs. Peters grumbled to Kevin as she walked up to her desk.

"But there's still two minutes until class starts," Kevin mumbled, digging around in his bag loudly and pulled out his book.

Carlos stared at Kevin, looking extremely entranced by what he thought was Kevin's sexy voice. It was just Kevin's whiny voice, but no one had the heart to tell Carlos. Instead, Carlos looked over at Mrs. Peters. Her hand rested on her cheek lazily as she flipped through her book, something called "Joey Pigza Swallowed A Key LMAAAO." He was immediately concerned for his favorite teacher and ripped a paper out of his binder, then grabbed a pair of scissors. He cut out a circle and began coloring in it. When he was finally satisfied with his work, he stood up and ran up to Mrs. Peters desk. Mrs. Peters eyes flicked up and she sighed when she saw it was Carlos.

"Yes?" Mrs. Peters asked, throwing her book onto Olive's desk. Olive didn't care, because everyone put stuff that wasn't hers on her desk.

"I made this for you," Carlos handed her the square piece of paper

"I made this for you," Carlos handed her the square piece of paper. On it was a pink cupcake, and everyone KNEW how much Mrs. Peters loved cupcakes.

"Thanks," Mrs. Peters thanked, and set it down on top of her pile of other paper cupcakes. Carlos made them for her often.

Carlos ran back to his desk and grinned at Kevin. Mrs. Peters walked to the front of the room, looking rather refreshed after receiving the paper cupcake. She loved cupcakes that much.

"Alright class, what have you guys been doing this weekend?" She asked.

Carlos shot his hand up quicker than- idk.

"Yes, Carlos?" Mrs. Peter sighed, calling on the determined boi.

"I MOWED THE LAWN" Carlos announced in excitement.

Carlos glanced down at Kevin, and his heart melted as he saw Kevin giggling like a little girl. Everyone watched the gayness but didn't question.

"Alright p, same as always, what about you Kevin?" Mrs. Peters asked Kevin.

"I dunno, I guess I slept," Kevin answered with a shrug.

Carlos:

(To be continued

(To be continued...)