Chapter 5- Helping her

Yata Misaki POV-

I skated as far away as I could. I was crying, because my sister said something that was true. I had betrayed her and left her alone, just like I did now. I stopped my board and listened for a bit. Listening to the waves, I turned around and went back to the bridge. I didn't see her or Suro anywhere. I saw a paper tapped to the metal of the bridge.

Dear my Misaki,

I have her now and let me tell you, she might be more delicious than you.

--Suro

I crumpled the paper and went towards town. I knew where he was, and what he was going to do. He's luring me there with my own little sister, how cruel.. I swear, I'll kill him this time. But some part of my gut was screaming not to hurt him.. Weren't you two friends? My sister had screamed. She didn't want me to hurt him or the other way around. Aw man.. what have I done to deserve this? I began thinking back to Totsuka, he was the first person I had ever told about my sister. Then he died, he was like a brother to me, and Yashiro Isana had killed him.. no it was the Colorless King who did it. Yashiro was a victim, but that doesn't stop me from hating that I was going to him for help.

A few moments later..

I wasn't even close to the school island.. But I saw Neko and Black Dog. I skated up to them, Neko went on the defensive.

"Relax, kitty cat. I'm only here to ask for help." I said

She cocked her head to the side, and smiled. That made me feel weird inside, I saw a hint of pink on her face. I looked at the Black Dog, he was staring at me.

"Okay, what do you need help with?" he asked

"Well, Fushimi Surohiko, he kidnapped my little sister and I'm afraid of what he might do to her. So I need help." I said

"I didn't know you had a sister.." he said

"Well I do, and I know where he's keeping her. Please help me!" I pleaded

"Okay we'll help!" Neko yelled, clapping and laughing.

"Oh thank god!" I exclaimed

They followed me to the warehouse. I heard him laughing. Hang on sis.. I'm here.