Blue Rose and Brown Rose (Chapter 1)

Tae giggled softly as Saaya jokingly put on a pink cardigan. Pink wasn't her style, and Tae knew that, so she laughed. However, to Saaya she had the most captivating laugh in the world. One that could shine brighter than a million rays of sunshine. One that lit up Saaya's whole world much more than the sun.

"It looks good on you though." Tae said smiling.

"Ah, y-you think so?" Said Saaya blushing.

She tried to stop blushing, though, so Tae wouldn't notice. Of course, Tae was known for being an airhead. Saaya concluded that airheads were her type after she met Tae. And Saaya couldn't deny that she had fallen for an airhead. Tae never noticed how much Saaya blushed, was oblivious to comments Saaya made while she was staring off into space. Of course, Tae could be an airhead about normal stuff, too. Once she got an F on a test and didn't think it was bad. Another time she forgot her guitar and tried to learn how to play Rimi's bass in a day. 

Of course, Tae was very skilled at the guitar. She also had amazing vocals. Tae had been playing the guitar since elementary school, so she knew all the chords and everything very well. Yet, when it came to anything else, she was an utter and complete airhead. Especially with love.

Love. Love. Love. Love. The word replayed in Saaya's mind again and again. She knew she was in love with Tae, but it was such a big thing to admit. Of course, Arisa caught on. With saaya's actions and her staring off into Tae's direction, she fit the pieces together. She didn't care, as long as it didn't affect her in any way. Of course, thats what she said, but Arisa always hid her true feelings. 

She figured the other two wouldn't find out for a long time. Maybe Rimi would find out soon, but Kasumi was probably super oblivious to that kind of thing. After all, she was an airhead just like Tae. Just a different type. 

Tae liked Saaya back. It just that neither of them knew it. Tae was much better at hiding it than Saaya, though. She'd blush, but she'd make sure that she kept it under control. Tae wanted to make sure she could tell Saaya.

That didn't work out for Tae.

Instead, one day, one practice, Saaya asked Tae to go into the bathroom with her. Arisa smiled slightly, as she texted Arisa about her plan. She planned to ask her out. It was all or nothing. It was today or never. She had to do it. She couldn't keep these emotions to herself anymore.

And there she stood, a red thread hanging from her finger, hanging onto the other girl, her head down, ready to tell her what she really thought of her.

What she really felt.

What she really wanted to be.

What emotions she really felt in her chest when she smiled.

Love.

Love.

Love.

The words etched out into Saaya's words.

Then, they turned to words.

"I love you!" Saaya yelled with tears streaming down her face. 

She was scared to get hurt.

She was relieved but scared.

She then felt her throat stinging because of her tears more as the other girl started to speak.

"I...I...I love you..too..." The girl said embarrassed.

Saaya's eyes opened wide. She looked at Tae. She was still managing to keep a smile somehow. She still had a smile on her face somehow. But Saaya was still crying. But this time, it was tears of joy. Tae started doing the same. 

And there the two girls stood, returning their true feelings to one another. Just in a bathroom stall, crying. Even the band could hear their cries. They cried o loud. They were both so hapy. Tae hugged Saaya. Saaya hugged back. They could feel each other's shoulders getting wet. However, neither of them minded that at the moment. They just cared about one another right now.

Kasumi and Rimi were a bit concerned.

"A-Arisa, we should go help, right?" Rimi said.

"Just wait." Arisa said in a sympathetic and happy tone.

"B-but Arisa!" Kasumi said, also worried.

"Ah jeez, I said just wait the first time didn't I?! Don't make me repeat myself!" Arisa said back to her regular tone.

Kasumi and Rimi didn't say anything. Then, they returned to see Tae and Saaya come out of the bathrooms, both of their shoulders were wet. They were also smiling, so happy about the moment that had just passed. The moment that they would remember for the rest of their lives. Kasumi ran up to them. 

"What happened!" Kasumi said in a concerned tone.

"Ah, I guess we have something to confess, now don't we?" Saaya said in a nervous tone.

Tae simply nodded her head in agreement.

*~*-~*-*~-*To be continued!-~*-~*-*~