31 | result.

re·sult
\ri-ˈzəlt\

verb

: to happen because of something else that happened or was done before
: to be caused by something else

🌱

Taehyung's POV

"Yoongi Min is in a safe conditon now, people can start visiting his room at the 10th floor, Room 208. However, only 4 persons at a time, and he should not be stressed, for the poison to be successfully inactive. Have a nice day."

The doctor gave us some tips before leaving.

The 6 of us hurriedly went to the elevator and we talked about whom are the ones that will visit him first.

"Jeongguk, Namjoon-hyung, Jin-hyung, and Hoseokie-hyung.... The four of you should go first. Then Jimin and I should be the next. We wanted to clear things up to him." I said, looking at the 4 people infront of me.

They nodded. "Yeah, you should fix things, especially when Jimin was the person that poisoned Yoongi-hyung." Namjoon said.

"We can visit him again after the two of you, IF he stresses out." Jin said.

Me and Jimin nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry for doing this to Yoongi-hyung. I- I just-"

"It's okay." The other four cuts Jimin's sentence.

"I-is it really??" Jimin asked, teary eyed.

"It's not your fault. Besides, you told us that you did this because of Taehyung's condition."
Hoseok said.

"Thank you guys. R-really." Jimin cried and hugged us.

"There there... let's not cry now shall we?" Hoseok said and we all smiled.

"Yoongi-hyung is fine now, and we can see him again" Jeongguk said and smiled.

We started walking again after the elevator opened.

"Taehyung" Namjoon called me.

I stopped from my tracks and asked. "Hmm?"

"You should go to a psychiatrist and get yourself checked. I don't want to see you turn into something 'cruel'. I believe in Jimin's words, so please.." he said.

"Namjoon h-hyung,... I'm scared. I don't know what to do... What if I really have a disorder?"

"Well it's better than being clueless, right? We can lessen it or even cure it if we knew your condition."

Namjoon hugged me and went towards Yoongi's room. Leaving me and Jimin on the seats.

🌱

After a few minutes, the four of them exited Yoongi's room and we are next to talk to him.

Me and Jimin sighed then entered the room.

We saw Yoongi laying in the bed and looking at us.

I am at the verge of tears when I saw him in such a state.

"Hey, yoongs."

"Hey, taetae."

"Are you okay now?"

"Yeah. Oh! Jimin you're here too! Sit down here guys!" He pointed at the couch next to his bed.

We sat down at the couch and I cleared my throat.

"Is something wrong?" Yoongi held my hand.

"Yoongs, we need to tell you somethi-."

"No, Yoongi, actually, I'm the one who needs to tell you something." Jimin interrupted.

"W-what is it?"

"Yoongi-hyung... I poisoned you. I'm sorry I just, I just- I needed you to stay away from Taehyung."

"Huh? What? Why?"

🌱

Me and Jimin told Yoongi everything. He understood the situation and he unexpectedly forgave Jimin. He was shocked at first, but he always knew how to deal with things. That's why I admire him so much.

We went outside the room and bid goodbyes with Yoongi. The other four went inside again to spend time with Yoongi.

"Jiminie, I have to go do something. You should rest at home."

"Are you sure? Where are you going?"

"Somewhere..."

Jimin looked at disbelief but he just shrugged it off because he is exhausted from all the things that happened today.

He waved at me and exited the hospital.

I went to the main lobby to ask one of the receptionists.

"Can I schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist?"

"Yes sir." The receptionist went to type something in her desktop. "Well lucky for you sir. Apparently, our psychiatrist is free from any appointments today, so you can meet him today.. if you want to??" She asked.

"I'd like to meet him today for a check up."

🌱

The psychiatrist interviewed me.

For many hours. Because I want to just get straight to the point.

I already want to know my condition.

After that, he gave me notes about my mental health and I waved goodbye to him.

I went out from his clinic and then sat on a chair to read the notes.

Taehyung Kim

Dissociative Identity Disorder
(Multiple Personality Disorder)

Causes:

Childhood Trauma

-told that he had been physically, and emotionally abused by his father.

- a family member also died because of his father.

- such leaving of a loved one.

Situation:

-his best friend witnessed his episodes (which is turning into someone else, sudden change in emotions, and having psychopathic behaviors.)

-he accidentally abused his best friend then not remembering it afterwards because of the change of personality.

Best choice for treatment:

-there is no cure for Multiple Personality Disorder but it can be lessen through time.

-Korean hospitals does not have enough knowledge about this type of disorder. However, it may be the best decision to take a long term treatment with psychotherapy.

-must be treated early to prevent more episodes (panic attacks, depression, compulsions, etc.)

/sincerely,
Dr. Lee/

🌱