•D•

2 months had passed

2 months had passed

She had been hiding the fact that she knew of Chenle's problem.

Everything was bitter sweet about this relationship, Bitter for him and Sweet for Li Ming.

Or was it the other way around?

they were coming back from the boba place, their first hang out was there after all.

Chenle walked her home, hand warmly wrapped in hers.

"Li Ming, I need to say something" He starts, stopping her by squeezing her hand and Li Ming nodded.

"It's been two months since we started hanging out, but I may have fallen for you" He said, fiddling with his fingers, not making eye contact.

Li Ming smiled, not because he confessed, unfortunately but because it was fake, because it was not genuine, because she let herself fall into this trap.

These sweet lies.
she wanted to be happy not hurt
Anyone would prefer the bitter truth rather than sweet lies.

" I like you a lot Li Ming" he said.

It's a dare.

"I like you too chenle, a lot" she says, squeezing his hand lovingly.

He smiled sweetly, pulling her in, he cups her face, softly placing his lips, he savors the moment.

their lips moved tenderly, and Li Ming couldn't even enjoy it.

This is all fake. He doesn't love me. It's the dare Li Ming. It's the dare.

Without even knowing, her tears spilled.

Chenle, alarmed, pulled back.

"Woah why are you crying" he asked, hand still cupping her face, he check her face.

"I just really like you a lot, I didn't know you'd like me Back" she says, laughing feeling even more pathetic.

I'm lying to myself now

Little did she know, chenle had really fallen for her, along these two months.

the kiss was never a part of the dare.

He leaned in again, joining their foreheads.

"text me before you sleep" he said, pecking her forehead.

sheturned away to the door, but quickly turned back again.

I may not see him after tommorow.

"Chenle" she spoke, making him turn around. "Thank you, thank you for making me feel loved"

-

"Are you ready miss Li Ming?" The Doctor asked, placing his hands on her shoulder.

"Yes I am but before you start..." She says, pulling something out of her bag,

"Give this to Zhong Chenle, the one I'm donating my heart to" She says, carefully holding it.

he nodded, keeping the letter in his pocket.

"Let's start" he said, Li Ming's heart skipped a beat.

and she finally closed her eyes.

-

"Chenle, are you ready?" the doctor asked, trying to comfort him.

"Who is my donor?" Chenle asked curious, since the first time he told him that he'd survive

"I'm sorry she told me not to tell you" Doctor Kim said, rubbing his back

so it's a she.

He nodded, closing his eyes.
He missed Li Ming, he couldn't go back to her, and give his love like he had wanted to.

He loved her a lot.

-

"How are you feeling Chenle?" Doctor Kim asked, it had been a few days since Chenle had his heart transplant, to which he was admitted.

"I'm fine thank you, can you tell me who my donor is now? " Chenle asked again, holding his hand.

He nodded pressing his lips into a straight line,"She gave me a letter, to give it to you" he said,taking it out of his file.

he was confused. Why a letter?

he looked at the envelope after Doctor Kim left and on the front page was beautifully carved

Xiao Li Ming

A/n: next is the last chapter i'm emotional ❤️💗