I: I'm Just A Fan

-~ ✿~ -

.-~ ✿~ -.

"KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BTS!" I shouted to the air inside the studio where one of my favorite groups was recording for their comeback

I'm a fan, like the other girls and boys that are seated beside me, fan chanting for all of them while holding my Army bomb we continued to shout for them, watching them dance and sing.

They were recording for their comeback, IDOL.

Watching them dance so smoothly while singing makes me so happy. It's not like the first time I ever saw them on the stage, but every time I see them it makes my heart pound, they look so happy, like this is the only thing that they want to do forever.

How can I blame them... This is something that they love doing...

I looked at my Army bomb again and start to fan chant again happily looking at all of them, and then I saw him... My Bias. Jeon Abs- I mean Jeonkook.

I shouted when it was his part, he looked so handsome with his hair red as flames and his outfit, a red jacket, and black trousers, so simple but so elegant on him.

I sighed looking at how handsome and hot he was. I mean every one of them looked amazing in their own way but Jeonkook... Just look at him... No words can describe how handsome and hot he is...

They finished recording, it went so smoothly that they recorded just two times and finished it, they always make three or four recordings sometimes, I think today they are all in good shape, that's why they finished it in just two takes, they must have practiced a lot. This comeback it's going to be a BOOM! That's for sure. I mean they are BTS after all.

They went off stage and I saw that some fans went down the stairs to them, the bodyguards blocked their way to the boys, while they were drinking water and whipping their forehead with some tissues from the sweat.

"Taehyung Oppa! Please notice mee! I just want to give you this! I flew from the US to just give you this! Please!" A girl blocked by the bodyguards was shouting, her arm in the air waving an elephant plushie.

I was still seated, I looked at the scene. I sighed, sometimes being a fan is so sad. I watched the scene when suddenly Taehyung walked to the fans blocked by the bodyguard and took the plushie saying something to the girl and smiling to her.

Maybe he said thank you. That's so nice of him.

I remained seated when I heard a sound from my phone. I opened and I saw a text from BamBam.

BamBam: Hey Lisa Princess! Where are youuu!? They are searching for you everywhere! You better come here right now or else...

I was looking at my phone, not knowing what to reply. Aish! What to do?! I got up, placed back my black mask on and started to go down the stairs to the opposite way, where there's no fan blocking the way to the exit.

I was walking fast with my head low so the staff won't see my face. I continued walking to a hallway towards the exit.

"Sorry, miss but you can't go in here." One of the staff said to me. I lowered my cap and mumbled a sorry bowing. I heard another notification from my phone and open the message from BamBam.

BamBam: I'll skin you alive when I catch you! I'm on my way to get you. So don't move or you're dead!

I gasped in shock.

"S**t! What to do!" I cursed looking at my phone when suddenly it started ringing with Save Me as the ringtone. I looked at the screen and shouted when I saw the name of the caller. *FATHER*

I stared at my phone in horror and started to panic making my phone fly away hitting the head of someone.

"Ouch.." I heard 5 steps away from me, I stopped panicking and look over at the guy that I hit with my phone.

"Sorry.." I mumbled walking to the boy that I hit, my head low looking at my fingers, not looking at his face in fear.

"It's ok. I'm not going to die.." He said. I stood up there still while I heard him walking and then I saw my phone in the hand of the guy giving it to me, my head still down.

"Here... Try to not throw it again ok.." The guy said. I was going to take my phone from his hand and say thank you properly when I heard a yell...

"Yah! Lalisa! You're dead now!!" I looked past the guy in front of me and saw BamBam with the other two bodyguards.

"Oh My God! Help me!" I shouted looking at BamBam starting running toward our direction. I turn around and start to run towards the exit forgetting about my phone in the stranger's hand, after all that wasn't important for now.

Right now my life was more important because when BamBam says something, he always means it...

After all... I still can't die... Because I'm a PRINCESS after all...

.-~ ✿~ -.

Hello everybody! I'm new here, and it's my first time writing.. Sorry for any grammar mistake. See you up the next chappie!

 See you up the next chappie!