Important News

Sorry for the last chapter. Didn't realize I had nothing on it. 

So. As you've probably noticed - this story is not being continued anymore. 

In fact, anything other than my Marvel books are on Hold. All Star Wars stories are basically finished as well as Harry Potter. Because those aren't my main fandoms anymore and tbh they're boring. 

Maybe when FBAWTFT2 comes out I'll work on the HP stories and maybe when Star Wars 9 comes out I'll work on the SW stories. 

But Star Wars Rebels is pretty much infinitely done. It's not coming back. I haven't even seen the latest season but don't worry! I'm working on it. 

Here's the plan for A Sith's Triangle series (If anyone wants to take over - just PM me):

Chapter 2

"This is insane," Kira said, watching as Ezra got into his disguise.

"It'll be fine,' Ezra assured his girlfriend as he applied more brown dye.

"I agree with Kira," Snips said. "You're going to get yourself-along with Kira and Kyle-killed,"

"Nah, we'll be fine," Ezra, now Ferris looked at the two girls and grinned. "How do I look?"

"Brown," they both said.

"Hey," Kyle and Traci entered, both looking out of place. Kyle's normal pitch-black hair was bleached and Traci was wearing a headpiece that communicated through the earpieces in Kyle's, Kira, and Ezra's ears. Kyle had changed his name to Jay and Kira was staying Kira. The trio were being sent on a mission back to the Rebel Base, this time to keep their cover. Traci and Snips would be staying behind with the Ghost crew which was in orbit.

"How are you?" Ferris looked at Jay, concerned. "Any dreams?"

"A little," Jay lied, his head pounding from the most recent nightmare. Ferris looked unconvinced but was interrupted by Kira spraying her hair a bright pink.

"Yuck," Snips wrinkled her nose. "Ki, what is that?"

"Hair dye," Kira finished the highlights and put the can away, tossing it in a nearby container. "Sabine is amazing,"

"Yeah," Ferris smiled. "I had a crush on her once,"

"Hello!" Kira slapped his head. "Girlfriend in the room!"

Ferris snickered and Jay grinned.

"Alright," Traci said, stepping in. "Get in the pod you three, Hera wants you gone,"

"Wow," Ferris joked. "Only 3 years of being on the team and she already wants me gone,"

"3 years?" Jay snorted, clamouring in. "Try five weeks,"

"It would be easier to say a month," Kira rolled her eyes and stuffed herself inside the small compartment. It was enough to fit four, but it got very roomy with three. Ferris hopped in next.

"See you down there, I hope," Traci said and shut the door.

"Thanks for the confidence!" Ferris said into the earpiece.