☽ Chapter 2 ☾

CHAPTER TWO : Hot's For The Boy Next Door

|•|

THE VERY NEXT DAY

In the early afternoon, a certain young witch was waiting for her neighbors to return.

The day before after driving back to the restaurant to drop off the ingredients, Luna decided to head home and start her investigation on that beautiful blonde boy and strange woman from the store. To her surprise, she found them again on the road. Taking the same exact route as her. Once they both pulled up on her street she watched them park in a drive way one house down, her jaw dropped.

We'd been this close to each other all this time and hadn't met until now?!

With her open bag of chips in one hand, and a mysterious brown paper bag cradle in the crook of her arm she made her way up the stairs into the house. Staying up late that night, Luna lounged on the couch in the living room waiting for Willow to arrive, but then Luna quickly decided to leave her sibling be as Willow literally trudged her way upstairs to her bedroom. The young witch then retired to her own room and settled down in her bed. Dreams filled of swirling colors, and mesmerizing blue eyes.

And now here she was. Waiting once again.

Luna took a small piece off her chocolate chunk muffin and rolled it between her fingers while staring out the living room window. She then took a big sip of her coffee and sighed. Waiting patiently. Though she didn't show it Luna was excited to began her plan for the day with part one placed inside of the fridge. Part two just need to show their faces. Footsteps came down running the stairs and soon Willow walked into the living room, dressed and ready for her day off. She paused, spotting her sibling suspiciously spying through the window.

"What are you doing?" Willow looked at her sister with furrowed brows.

"Nothing."

Though they both knew that "nothing" actually always meant something in this household. Willow decided to not question her about it. For now.

"Oh-kay." The eldest Addams walked off into the kitchen leaving her sister to continue to stare out the window with such intense focus. Luna watched the house next door. Still nothing.

"I understand you liking to try out new things, but may I ask WHY exactly is there a goats head in my fridge?"

Willow was trying not to freak out at the site of an actual GOAT head inside her clean, sanitized, and pristine white stainless steel refrigerator. Seconds later Luna came skipping into the kitchen with her black cauldron mug and a half-eaten muffin. Willow leaned against the open fridge door waiting for her to explain.