1:Lana and Louie

They were just two twin sisters, 12 years old not sweet but certainly not mean. Lana has short blond hair that is wavy and beautiful, she is 5ft 4 in, green eyes, striking smile, not very strong, weaknesses, learning, and public speaking.
Louie, long black hair, blue eyes, nice smile (almost never wearing it). Loves reading and math never gives up hope. Lana and Louie were born in 1941. they live in a small ranch house in Mississippi .

Lana's p.o.v.

We sat in the living room of our house. Suddenly I heard a knock at The door ,disturbing my immortal bordness. "You gonna get that?" Louie asked.

"Uhhhhhhhhgggg, fine" I trailed off. I walked over to the green chipped door and opened it swiftly. A man and a woman stood there, the man was wearing a purple coat with tails, he had black pants and a red velvet hat. The woman wore a vertically striped bodysuit, her hair was red and short but pulled into two little buns, her makeup was crazy but still beautiful.

I looked at her with my jaw dropped in awe.

"Hello darling my name is the amazing Arty, but you can just call me the ringmaster!", he spoke with glee. "And this is my beloved wife and assistant Belladonna.", he motioned to the woman in the jumpsuit.

"You can just call me Donny", she said cheerfully. " And you are?" she questioned.

"Lana, Lana Cabrise" I outstretched my arm, and Donny shook it.

"Now that we know eachother, may we come in?", Arty asked.

"Uhhhm, yes, yes of course", I opened the door and they walked in with a proud stride.

"Louie this is Arty and Belladonna." I said trying to free my poor sister out of her awkward spell of silence.

"Ah, the beautiful Louie just the girl we were looking for!", Arty said in a voice that sounded a bit too excited, my blood boiled with jealousy. I mean I was obviously the pretty one, I was a billion times more cheery, and all the boys chase after me, not her.