Characters

Hi my name is Annebelle Marshalls but you can call me Anna. Im bisexual and have a girlfriend. Her name is Marie Ann. We have been together since high school and now we are in college together. The only problem is that we were assigned roomates instead of picking your own. I was assigned to a boy named Jacob Perez. While Marie has a girl roomate and she telling me that I better not cheat? Bitch you better not cheat! But we havent met them yet so lets just hope that both of them are ugly. Can we pray?

Sup Im Marie Ann and I am bi. So ladies hit me up! Oh wait I have a girlfriend.... oh well! She better not cheat though because then its over. Well I have a girl roomate ;) ;) but Im not gonna cheat....at first. Welp goodbye!

Aye what up tho! Its yours truly Jacob Perez but call me Prince. Glad to be out of high school and going to college. I have a roomate and its a girl! But my 'girlfriend' aint too happy about it... but look at how many fucks I give. Oh you dont see any? Maybe because I DONT GIVE A FUCK! But I hope she hot because I need other girls in my life. So yep get to the next one!

Wassup its Cherry and Im going to college yall! Woop woop! But on the real Im Anna's best friend and I cant stand that bitch Marie! No Im not bi but if Im drunk than its another story. I know that Marie is gon end up cheating on Anna and then I can finally open a can of whoop ass on her. Oh and I found out my roomate is a boy. Woop woop! I hope he is cute but anywhore on to the next!

Aye whats up! Its the one and only Chresanto August in this bitch! But yea um going to college with my boys and we going to be turnt up! But I also found out that I have a girl roomate. Yea Im bout to get some pussy! But thats really all I gotta say sooo.... *drops mic and walk off stage*