Chapter 2: Hidden Feelings

"Oh man! He's here again!?" said Argo looking at the young man while flouting in midair on top of the big street where people always gather. Argo becomes somehow irritated by him and mumbles "Every day I find you here and the funny part is I come in different times so I wouldn't have to see you but... YOU'RE ALWAYS FUCKING HERE! How am I supposed to pass without turning completely pink! Argh!"

Argo starts moving angrily in the air while punching nothingness.

"I can't believe this! It's like this guy has a fever of coming here! Can't he just stop coming for a fucking day!"

He starts trying to calm himself down and looks at the young man.

"Argh! I'll just have to go past him without looking."

Argo closes his eyes and starts going fast towards the end of the street but when he was about to close in on the young man he couldn't help but to peek at him. He immediately turned completely pink ones more. He abruptly stops besides him and immediately hides behind a near by mail box. Like a sheep seeing a wolf. He sees that his both ghostly shaped hands, that had no fingers, were pink.

He gritted his teeth and said "Shit!".

He then slowly peeks out of the mail box to see the young man and starts thinking 'Why did I even looked at him! Am I an idiot!?' 

Suddenly a mysterious shadow shows up behind him and says "Yes, you are!"

Argo turns around and sees an orange ghost that had slightly big eyes with a mischievous smile.

He gets startled but then realizes who it was and says "Nina!?! What are you doing here!?"

"I live near here. Don't you remember?"

"Oh right!"

"By the way. You're completely pink."

"Yeah...I know."

"Then why are you...."

"It's n-none of your business!" said Argo while blushing a little.

"Hmm."

'That's weird. He usually doesn't hide things from me.... Now I'm curious to know what happened to him.' thought Nina.

"Hey! You know you can...." said Nina.

Argo turns around and starts thinking 'I can't tell her how I got it! It's too embarrassing!" He starts looking at the young man and blushes a little.

"Hey straight! DON'T IGNORE ME!!"

He looks back at her and says "Oh sorry it's just.....don't call me like that!"

"Like what?"

"You just called me 'straight'."

"Sooooo?"

"I don't like it."

"Then get used to it!"

"You know what? I don't even want to fight with you." said Argo when he moved his head back towards the man's direction.

She closes her eyes, lifts her shoulders and arms, and says "Then don't. It's not like I'm making you."

After a few moments she noticed that he didn't answer her. She opens her right eye and sees that he was looking at something. She gets closer at Argo and sees that he's fixed on a young man.

'I wonder what's his name.' thought Argo.

She smiles for a moment and answers his question saying "His name is Hibishi                     ."

"Ho-how did you know what I was thinking?"

"Sigh. Argo, I already told you that I'm able to read minds. Did you already forget?"

"Oh right. I guess I forgot.... Anyway how did you know his name?"

"Well you could say that I knew him before I died and became a ghost."

"But didn't you say you died 14 years ago?"

"Yep! He was my next door neighbor before and at that time he was a cute 10 year old boy back then but now he's grown to be a handsome young man."

"Oh!" said Argo while looking at Hibishi who had already sat down in a near bench.

"Well straight, I'm still curious to know why your hiding from him."

Argo abruptly moves his head towards her and says "I'm not hiding!"

"Then why are you behind a mailbox. Hmm!"

"I-I like it here!"

"That's never gonna buy it."

"Sh-shouldn't you go see Armon."

"Armon!? Why should I see....OH SHIT I completely forgot that I had to meet up with him!"

Nina was about to go when she looked back at Argo and said "We'll talk later! Got that!"

"Ok." answered Argo worried of the future chat they'll have.

"Well, talk to you later not so straight!"

She flew of and disappeared into the buildings.

"Seriously, what am I going to do with her. She's much older than me but I feel that she's a total brat."
_________________________
Author's Note:

Welp sorry for not updating for maybe a long time🤷. Actually I lost complete sight of how long I didn't upload this chapter. I feel bad for making you guys wait for so long soo I'll give you guys an imaginary hug! Actually that sounds really cringy for someone like me hehehe😅. If you see any orthographic errors please don't be scared to comment on it.