10:The past

Flashback to previous school

His name is Oh Sehun.He was the same age as me.He is handsome💱💱, rich and clever He is basically what people say 'Boyfriend Material' .He was always the talk of the school either because of his perfect scores💯💯  or how much  donation his parents had contributed to the school.Everyone respected him and envy him for his ' perfect' life.

He ( unfortunately i guess) was in the same class as me .He was like my rival since our scores were always the same.But it was a friendly rivalry tho.We did study and do projects together sometimes.He knew that I debuted in a group called BTG.Actually , he knew me before I even debuted.

He was like my best friend in the school .Even though I  had friends( which all fake ones) , I was very close to him .But he became my boyfriend after he confessed to me.And I, being the naive and immature girl that I was, agreed and we became a couple.💑💑

He was very sweet and caring towards me .He was like my prince👑👑 charming and knight in shining armour.(I cringe when I write this lol.Dayum my silly imagination haha)

But things started to change after a while.As I just debuted, my popularity is slowly increasing I get known everywhere by almost anyone.

Sehun started to be annoying .He would keep asking me to hangout with him and his friends.He say that he wanted to introduce them.At that time I was constantly busy with practices  I had no time to hangout all the time.

He was pissed off everytime I said no
. But I would apologized and he forgave  me.After that, he did'nt ask me to hangout with them again. I was relieved since he no longer bothers me all the time.

Then one day, I suddenly remembered that it was his birthday🎂🎂 soon.

I decided to plan a surprise party for him .He did not know about this cos he thought that I was busy.Since I am not sure where he will be at, so I pick the most easy place.His home.🏘🏘

That's where he will be by the end of the day.So on his birthday, I bought  a cake and snacks.I waited until about 8 pm.

When I heard the door 🚪🚪unlock, I giggled silently and waited until he settled down first. But he wasn' t alone tho. He was with his friends and....his arms was on a girl shoulders
I was just shocked  but then I think that maybe they are just close  friends so nevermind.I stayed in my position for a while first.I wanted to come out when one of them suddenly talk.

" Hey Sehun.Dont you hangout with Irene anymore."

I waited for Sehun to answer.But I saw that the girl staring at Sehun like 'who is Irene?' look.Sehun saw the look on his face.

" Oh that Irene. I dumped her a long time already.And besides , I have my baby girl Mina ( The girl name)

I was utterly shocked and furious after he said like that. Umm excuse me.Since when did I get dumped?

I wanted to move but stop again when Sehun suddenly said something again.

" She is too busy with other guys.Besides,she's not my type anyways.She is an idol that's why I got close with her".

"Even though she is an idol, she is not that good anyways.She suck at dancing 💃💃and rapping.

After I heard that, I stormed my way towards him and gave him one of the tightest slap in the whole wide world.🌏🌎🌍He looked so shocked and did not expect me to be there.I could see his cheeks got a little scratch.Probably because of my ring.But I don't   feel sorry at all.

I smirked at him and said,"FYI .I never heard anything about you dumping me.But instead, this hour, minute and second, I DUMP YOU Oh Sehun, you little nasty piece of dirty pebble .

And with that, the cake🎂🎂 that I had on my other hand , was slapped towards his face.I took my things and left.I felt great after doing it.Gosh, it feels like I regain my freedom.

But when I came home🏘🏘, the tears😢😢😢 all suddenly came out like a waterfall.In front of him I acted so strong but am now so  weak.

Jennie and Lisa comforted me after listening what had happened.I wanted to move on but I feel so cheated and betrayed .

It took a few weeks to get over it  completely. Oh Sehun is now a part of my past and I don't want to remember him.He is just one of the few memories that will be kept somewhere on the back of my brain.

Please please please.

Vote and comment 💕💕💕