my ocs

Yellow:
Maya is the daughter of Emma and Mike the green and yellow samurai power rangers. She loves to do gymnastics and is a natural at being a ranger since it's practically in her blood by now. She has blonde hair and green-blue eyes. She uses a bo stick when fighting. She has light tan skin.

Orange:
Sarah is the daughter of Emma and Mike and is Maya's older sister. She has brown hair and same eye color as Maya.
She is a natural as well and one of the best. When somebody mess with her family or friends she goes off like a bomb. She uses a katana when fighting. She has light tan skin.

White:
Nalia is the oldest child of Jayden from samurai. She has light brown hair with brown eyes and freckles. She is an amazing ballate dancer. She fights to protect and protect alone. Along with the others of course. She uses a shield while fighting. She has white skin.

Brown:
Harper is Mia and Kevin's daughter from power ranger samurai. She has black hair with bright blue eyes that have brown flecks in them. She uses a arrow when fighting. She has Kevin's skin tone but a bit lighter.

Grey:
Calen is Antenio's son. He has brown hair with hazel eyes. He is the about one year older than Ms.Morgan. He uses a spear.

K now that that is done i can create the first chapter

L&P