chapter 1

Jaden's pov

I watched as my daughter ran after the boys. "Nalia sweetie can you come here for a second?" My wife asked. "Of course mom." Nalia said going to Dandilie (one of my ocs, she'll be in another book hopefully! -Hunter, Alisana & Mary.)

Nalia pov(Nal-ie-uh)
"Yeah mom?" I asked when I had found her. "Look sweetie, one of your old ballet recital tapes!" She said holding the tape. "Oh and can you go get these for me please?" She asked handing me a list. "Of course mom." I replied and left to get them. "Also be careful with them please sweetie." She told me before I left. "Of course." I replied and left. I got the things and was on my way back home when someone ran into me and I almost fell. "Oh my, I am most sorry miss." He said "oh it's ok." I replied and walked off. I got home and gave the bag to my mom she took it and looked inside sighed in relief. I went back outside and found everyone even my dad asleep on the grass. I laughed and bagan bringing them back inside.

Maya's pov

I was walking home from a day with Harper when i got pulled into a pair of arms. One hand covered my eyes and the other held me still. "Ha look what I have a human. So fragile and still, pretty too." He said and it scared me but I didnt let it show, I never do EVER. "Put the girl down Monster!" Another voice said. "No." The 'monster' responded. "Then we'll have to make you!" A girl said and before anything happened I felt something hit me and I blacked out.

Riley's pov

I saw the monster use his hammer and hit the girl on the head and she blacked out. I ran to the girl and grabbed her from the monster. I looked at her and saw she had blonde hair and by her clothes she loved the color yellow. A yelIow tank top with light yellow jean shorts. White socks and golden yellow sneakers that had black laces. I saw there was a note in her bag which read:

Maya, if your going to hang out with Harper here is our adress when you are ready to come back, west street 668 -Sarah-

I took her there and went through a window. There were some rooms and 1 with alot of yellow so I put her there. Then I left.

The next day

Keeper pov
I saw a vision... 5 new energems and i went to find them. I found only one, a yellow energem.

Emily's pov

I was with my husband and daughters at a dinosaur mueseum. We stoped to get something to eat but Maya said she's good and continued to look around.

Maya's pov

I wandered but stopped when I found an ovirapter skeleton. Ovirapters were always my favorite dinosaurs and always will be. They were amazing but nobody really knows about them(I don't know if that is true or not.-Emily.) though and that makes me kinda sad that there over looked when there so cool. "They are cool aren't they?" I heard a voice say, the voice sounded familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it. "I'm talking to you, but have you heard of the Ovirapters?" He said then asked. "Yea, there actually my favorite." I said back. "Mine are Velocirapters but I like Ovirapters too." He said then his phone beeped. "See you." He said and left, I waved and went to find my family.

Time skip

Harper's pov

I walked up to everyone and hugged them. "Ok let's go!" My dad said and led us to the car and we left for a hike. About 20 minutes in, we made our way to a high mountain and climbed it. When we were on top the parents took in the scenery while the kids played tag. Soon me, Maya, Sarah, Nalia and Calen were playing as well. I stopped and saw a dinosaur bone. "Guys look at this!" I yelled and showed them. "It's a Carnotaurus bone. Wow that's amazing!" My dad said in amazement while examining the bone. I smiled and then remembered that they were my favorite.

Calen's pov

I watched as Harper smiled and that made me smile. I loved seeing my friends smile, it reminded me so much of my mom. She would always smile and want everyone to smile and be happy. I miss my mom. She died in a car accident when I was twelve and my dad hasn't exactly been the same. He tries his best to keep me inside, he says I can't get hurt in there. Has he heard of break ins and stuff like that? They happen in a HOUSE, you now where he says nothing can hurt me? "Hey Calen you ok there dude?" Nalia said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh oh yeah, I'm ok!" I responded, she gave me a worried look but said nothing about it. "If you say so, it time to go by the way." She said and I followed her down. I got to where the others are and then monsters came out of no where. "Ummm what is going on here?" Harper said in confuesion "I guess halloween came early this year maybe?" Maya said, laughing a little as well. "Yeah, it has to be." Nalia agreed with her. "Oh my, you ones are not scared. Hmm, maybe you will be good spies." The main monster said and started walking toward us. We ran to the car and drove home. "Wow that was a close one!" Sarah said followed by nervous laughter. "Kids we'll drop you off at my house and then me and the adults are going to research these things. Calen you are to stay with them." My dad said. "Ok." We all said at once. Once we got to my dad house we got in and heard something. It was a person. "GIVE ME YOUR MONEY NOW!" He yelled. "No way!" Maya said while grabbing a bo stick and hitting him over the head with it. "Wow brave and powerful." That monster said again. "Stay away you, you thing!" Harper said grabbing a bow and some arrows. "Heh fine, but I'll be back for you kids." He said and left. "Hey I'm gonna go for a walk." Maya said and left. "Maya no!" I yelled but she couldn't hear me and kept walking.

Maya's pov

I was walking and saw a little girl, she was playing but lost her ball. I saw it and gave it back to her then continued to walk. I was in a park when I heard screaming and saw that monster. I began to run but saw that girl from earlier trip. I ran over to her and picked her up, carrying her away from the danger. Once we were out of the line of fire I placed her down. "Thank you." She said with a smile. "No problem." I replied. "You better get back to your parents now little one." I said and she nodded and ran off. I then began my way home and the green dino charge ranger came up to me and handed me a yellow gem and put his face near my ear. "Keep this safe, you will soon learn why I need you to do this." He said and ran off, leaving me speechless.

Riley's pov

The yellow energem was still glowing and I saw it was glowing for the girl I talked to at the mueseum. I ran up to her put it in her hand. I put my face up to her ear and told her to keep it safe and I would soon tell her why.

Mary:Oh my god this took me about 1 whole day to finish sooo long hope you like it.