46. the best mother-daughter hangout ever

Hoyeon's POV

I went home back to the apartment and Jihoon was surprised to see me. "I thought you'll be home by 3?" He asked while I slumped myself on the couch. "I had a quick time at Jisoo's, and I headed at Lee Inc." I said.

"Wait, Lee Inc.? What were you doing there?" I looked at him and rubbed my eyes. "I visited the heir, duh."

"When were you people even close?"

"Last Saturday."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"You didn't ask." He folded his arms. "I'm serious, Hoyeon." I hit my fist on the arm chair. "And I'm not in the mood. Shut the fuck up." I said and glared at him. I stood up and went to my room upstairs.

I took my phone from my bag and I texted Jisoo.

Jisoo🌷

Take care of my laptop alright? :(

Ugh, i promise

Pinky promise :'(

PINKY FUCKING PROMISE

now let me continue

Okay ^^

I was going to close my phone when it buzzed. I got a message from an unknown number.

09*********

Hoyeon

Jisung, if this is ur new number, just use the other

Whos Jisung?

Stop fucking around

This is Haechan

Shoot--

IM SORRY

DONT SUE ME

HAHAHAHAHHA

No i wont. My fault i didnt introduce myself in the first place

Howd you get my number?

Connections ;)

You rich bastard

Uhm i can sue you with name callings

BECAUSE I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTIES

BITCH YOU THOUGHT

Bruh this is so unlike you tbh

You speak so formal in person

Really?

I think i was used to it

Anyway, talk modernly now and often

It suits your boyish charm

Oh my god she admitted i have charms

You wouldnt have fangirls for nothing

And hey you look hot in the cover page of the magazine

Ikr

You acted flattered and shit earlier

Idk

Dont come and shitting with me boii

Im not

I really dont know :P

Liar :<

Anyway, gotta go sleeping😴

Okay. Sweet dreams~

It was kind of early, but I still decided to drift off to sleep.

•••

Sunday came and I was still wasted. I was going to go back to sleep (because I went to the comfort room to take a piss) when Jihoon knocked on my door. He opened it a little and peaked. "What?" I asked.

"I'm sorry.. from what I did yesterday." I waved my hand. "I forgive you. Today, just leave me alone and sleep." I said and tried to sleep, but he suddenly said. "Actually, I was here to tell you your mother came."

Mom came? I sat on my bed and stared at him. "Don't you use my mother's name when I'm half asleep." He looked at me blankly. "I'm not kidding, Hoyeon."

"Hoyeon~." My soul awakened when I heard the hum of my name. I stood up and rushed downstairs. I saw Mom in the middle of the living room. "Mama!" I threw myself at her.

"Ooh, how is my sweet berry pie doing? Did this bunny hurt you?" My Mom asked sweetly, like I wasn't a 17-year-old girl. "Mom~. Jihoon didn't hurt me. He made some mistakes--"

"That is unacceptable." Mom turned her head to Jihoon. "What did you do?" She asked. He rubbed his hair. "I made her pissed, Ma'am.. but I promise! We were in good terms."

"'Were'. Past tense." Mom said with a same low voice as Jisoo's. I grabbed Mom's arm. "Mom, there's no need to." I said and hugged her. "Damn, I miss you."

"Language, young lady." She pointed out. I pouted at her. "Sorry." She smiled and patted my head. "Now, now, berry pie. Do your morning rituals. We're heading out."

"Right away." I said and rushed to my room to take a bath. I locked my bedroom door and stripped. I went inside the bathroom and washed up. I chose a pink off-shoulder dress mom gave me from my birthday last year.

I tied the half of my hair and put light make up on. I wore an inch high shoes and placed my phone inside a silver purse. I went downstairs again. "All done!"

Mom and Jihoon looked at me. Mom covered her mouth and looked at me like I was a piece of art (because I am). "My daughter looks so.. gorgeous. You do look like me." She said and hugged me.

Jihoon chuckled and he mouthed, "You look great" then gave me a thumbs up. I gave him a smile and Mom let go of me. "I'll have my daughter for a while, okay?" She turned at Jihoon.

"Oh, you don't need my permission, Mrs. Yoon. You can have your daughter anytime." Jihoon smiled at her. "Okay." My Mom replied and dragged me out of our apartment.

Our car was waiting in front. "This is going to be the best mother-daughter hangout ever!"

•••