Let The Party Planning Begin

Reginae's POV:

Only 2 more weeks till my 16th birthday.Im so excited.Daddy said I could have anything I want.So I told him I want a huge party with all my friends and family.And no Im not one of the normal type of Rich peoples daughters.Just because my dad is wealthy doesn't mean a thing. I only get spoiled on 2 holidays... Christmas and My Birthday.And because it is my birthday Im going to take this time to be spoiled.Let me stop thinking about me and let me get up.Today me and ma are going to look for a venue.

Toya(Reginae's mom):Reginae Carter get your butt up...We got a long day ahead of us.

me:Alrite im up

I went to the bathroom to do my hygiene thing.I got out the shower and put on my purple polo shirt,some hollister shorts,and my purple jordan 4's.I put my hair in a ponytail with my side bang down.I grabed my wallet and phone.I checked the time 11:03 am.I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see my mom dressed already eating some type of omlet.

me:Oooo i want some (digging in her plate)

toya:girl if you dont (hits my hand)move...There is more in the pan

me:Thank the lawdd

toya:and hurry up girl

me:(mouth full) okay gosh

I finished the omlet and drank some orange juice.I loaded the dishwasher and me and ma was on our way.

-------------------------------------

me:Ma when are we gon find a decient venue

toya:Nae stop complaining I got one more place in mind you gon love it

me:(mumbles)finally

We drove for like 20 more minutes till we parked on the side of a HUGE mansion.

me:*_* ma this is the place

toya:(laughs)Yes nae...i knew you would like it (smiles)

me: =D

We walked into the mansion greated by a blonde haired tall black girl.We told her the occasion.She gave us the birthday discount for $30,000 for the mansion to ourselves for 3 days with the expenses of food and decor.My dad would provide the different kinds of entertainment.I was hype.

toya:Come on we going to pick up star,beauty,babydoll,and LoLo so we can make these invatations.

me:(rolls eyes) okay...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

HOPE YOU LIKED IT SO FAR =D

COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO BE IN IT WITH:

name

age

nickname

DONT BE MAD WITH THE ROLL I GIVE YOU :P

Goal:3+ comments

3+ votes

'~Lenna