I can explain!!

Errors pov
After I let all my feelings out dream let me go and I walked upstairs to let the drowsiness and despair of the day drift me off to tender sleep...and before I knew it I was sleeping soundly on my mattress with dreams of nightmare and I that I wish could become reality....
Nightmares pov
Error finally left the room and walked to his bedroom....I walked out of the room once I was positive error was asleep I then turned to dream coldly and glared at him, he just rolled his eyes in response..."dream...what the hell!?" He shrugs and replied "why not?...you know he loves me more"
"And you know that's not true" i sighed ,he ignored my last comment I walked away from him and said "never touch my error ever again..." I said in the coldest tone I've ever had dream seemed surprised and said "fine I'll leave 'your' error alone...if you can make him your boyfriend by 2 days and if not then he's free game~"
Dream said in a devious tone
Free game!? GAME!? This how he thought of this- just a game!? "Hah! Deal... I'll make error mine in 2 days!" Dream crossed an arm and held one hand out "deal" I shook his hand and the war was on to win over errors affection! And I was determined to win....
Dreams pov
My the best man win and I'm read to!
I'll win over error with my love before nightmare can even try
He'd pick me over nightmare anyways
I watched nightmare walk into his bedroom and I decided now was the best time to get a plan set in motion...
I walked into my room and slipped into the bag and pulled out errors dreams only to be met with him dreaming of nightmare "maybe I really don't have a chance...." I whisper to myself....I huffed and replaced his dreams of nightmare into dreams of me! Maybe that'll change his opinion....I closed the window to the dreams and set it in the bag once again pulling the strings tightly closed I sighed knowing I'm not going to win...BUT! That doesn't stop me from trying!! A hopeful gleam reappeared into my eyes as I schemed of all the ways I could make error mine~
then in that moment I got a text from ink to meet him in the doodle sphere...well I guess my dreaming will have to wait...
I opened a portal to the doodle sphere and talked with ink about various subjects for hours possibly it's hard to tell time here but the nice part is at Lear I'm surrounded by color at every turn I continue to talk with ink about life and everything in general we decided to watch a movie I must've fallen asleep because I could feel my head droop down and the drowsiness take over my body...
Nightmares pov
As I heard a portal close I knew dream left I walked downstairs to see a package....my curiosity grew"hm..."
I knew it wasn't mine and I may be a bad guy but I have respect for other people I set the package on the counter , grabbed a beer and sat on the couch to watch a movie, the movie ended as I was at least 2 1/2 beer bottles in I just decided to sleep it off eventually the weights of my eyelids closed and i rested not sleeping just laying there quietly
Errors pov
I woke up and went downstairs to see nightmare asleep on the couch...I decided to give him a quick kiss on the head then I noticed "....where's my bag!?" looked around and saw it over on the counter..."how the hell did you get here!?" I questioned to myself not expecting an answer "it was on the floor I didn't know who's it was" night said calmly OH FUCK WAIT HES AWAKE!? "Oh! N-nighty! I didn't realize you were awake....." I said trying not to stutter night only chuckled at my response as he got up and walked towards me "so..." He said coolly "what's in the bag?" My face grew a dark yellow blush "I-it's nothing!" He raised an eyebrow with curiosity
"Uh-huh" he said unamused....he picked me up by the collar of my shirt
With one of his black tentacles he looks at me with a smirk on his face as I was clearly blushing he pulled me close and whispered to me "you're keeping secrets from me....?...heh....I saw you with dream the other day....he was all over you...." By the tone of his voice he was struggling to stay calm I could tell he was a little hurt..."nighty it wasn't what it look-" i was cut off "you were hugging my brother! How is it not what it looks like!?" He was upset I could tell he grabbed the bag and handed it to as he gently set it down...."open it..." He said quite coldly I shivered slightly scared of what he might think....I opened the bag as he watched me as I revealed a skimpy black and white frilly maid dress my blush had darkened and it became clearer what I had intended..."t-this was something I-I wanted to show you but....I-" he smirked devilishly picked me up bridal style and brought me to his room....

(YALL GETTING A CLIFF HANGER)

(Y'all gonna have to wait~w~)

(Hope you enjoy and stay tuned til next Time êwê ~)

@InfinityWarOfSADNESS